Campbell's offers the perfect base from which to explore the area. Upon check-in, we had minor issues because the front desk staff didn't have our reservation information. Fortunately, we were able to pull up the copy that they emailed us. Our room was not ready, so we decided to step out for lunch. I would have been annoyed by the inconvenience, but the staff were so polite, professional, and helpful that I didn't mind doing a little bit of exploring.
Once we finally made it to our room, we saw that we were given a wonderful room on the fourth floor with a breathtaking view. The room was clean and comfortable. It was spacious, and it included a nice fireplace, a fridge, a microwave, and various other amenities.
The hotel has a great gym with weights that go up to 50 pounds. The wifi is fast and the signal is strong no matter where you are in the hotel. The grounds offer great views of the lake and the mountains. We will definitely try to return to Campbell's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the #1 Resort in the Northwest by Evening Magazine two years in a row and earning Trip Advisor's 2014 Certificate of Excellence, Campbell's Resort has been a chosen family friendly Washington resort since 1901. Offering upscale accommodations, award winning restaurant, a day spa and the best mid-size conference center in Washington state. Our mission is to provide the best resort experience in the Northwest through genuine hospitality and crisp service at our Lake Chelan hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campbell`s Resort On Lake Chelan Hotel Chelan
- Campbells Hotel On Lake Chelan