Situated on the bank on the south end of Lake Chelan, Campbell's has long been a personal and business destination for me. This last time, I was there for a conference. The resort is located in the best location possible if you are staying in Lake Chelan. It is right next to a bridge that takes you over to Riverfront Park, which has a miles long peaceful and serene walking trail along the river. The water is crystal blue and the trails and Campbell's property is well maintained. There is a Starbucks directly across the street, shops, Safeway, & a small downtown within walking distance. Plenty of food options, but the restaurant/bar upstairs is your best bet. Great food and cocktails. We sat in the breezeway and loved the ambiance. The rooms are okay. There are several buildings that have been completely renovated (1 & 3) and if I went back, I would ask to stay in these. Some of the other rooms, like what I stayed in in building 4 are older. The toilet continued to run, so I had to fix it and there were several large hairs in the shower from the maids missing them. Not too big of a deal, but it should have been caught for a place like Campbells. The sunsets on the balcony every night were beautiful. Sipping cocktails and visiting with friends on the balcony were priceless. I would definitely go back. This is a great place to take your family or have a conference. The management were very accommodating, friendly, and the place is family owned and has been for decades. The conference facility worked very well for us. Plenty of A/V connections, food and beverage options, and attentive staff. Highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the #1 Resort in the Northwest by Evening Magazine two years in a row and earning Trip Advisor's 2014 Certificate of Excellence, Campbell's Resort has been a chosen family friendly Washington resort since 1901. Offering upscale accommodations, award winning restaurant, a day spa and the best mid-size conference center in Washington state. Our mission is to provide the best resort experience in the Northwest through genuine hospitality and crisp service at our Lake Chelan hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campbell`s Resort On Lake Chelan Hotel Chelan
- Campbells Hotel On Lake Chelan