We just stayed at the Campbell's for three nights. The resort is ok but nothing special - and if you think about the (high) price for room with two double beds, you should really think twice. Throughout our visit, we at times were not sure whether the resort really has the customer in mind first or is just trying to make as much money as possible. For a resort that wants to cater to kids, you would expect facilities to change diapers in the restrooms - nowhere to be found. Asked for a crib - crib was not ready (just put the bag in the corner). when we asked a person to fix it the person could not do it but had to ask someone else... add to that the fact that the check in was really late (they called us at three minutes to four to beat their 4pm deadline....) and that I did not have the feeling that the cleaning maids were really in a rush to get the rooms ready for new customers... - we want to come back to this beautiful area (the day trip to Stehekin was the highlight - peaceful and beautiful spot!) but will not stay in the same property again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the #1 Resort in the Northwest by Evening Magazine two years in a row and earning Trip Advisor's 2014 Certificate of Excellence, Campbell's Resort has been a chosen family friendly Washington resort since 1901. Offering upscale accommodations, award winning restaurant, a day spa and the best mid-size conference center in Washington state. Our mission is to provide the best resort experience in the Northwest through genuine hospitality and crisp service at our Lake Chelan hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campbell`s Resort On Lake Chelan Hotel Chelan
- Campbells Hotel On Lake Chelan