“Another good choice in Chelan.”
Review of Tin Lilly

Tin Lilly
Ranked #13 of 47 Restaurants in Chelan
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Food very good and the service was good also. Great steak salad.
It was too hot to sit outside on the patio so sat inside and the place was too cold due to the air conditioning.

1  Thank Mama18

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Such a fun spot! My friend and I had a not so great experience next door at "A Shot of Gratitude" and I'm so glad, because we ended up at Tin Lilly's and had an excellent night with the best customer service and met some cool down to earth people that led to hilarious conversations. Love the atmosphere and the drinks, Wish we could have made it back for bloody Mary's the next morning... Thanks for the fun!

2  Thank HiChels
Reviewed 12 July 2014

There were 12 of us celebrating a friends birthday. A few arrived before the rest of us and were told that if the rest of the party wasn't here in 5 minutes they were giving away our tables. Yes tables as they would not let us sit together. We had to have 2 tables of 6 each a little ways away from each other. Members of each table had to get up and go sit at the other table so they could talk. Both tables had different waiters too.

The service was good and so was the food. I had macaroni & cheese. I didn't think it was a lot but it actually was pretty good. Husband got a sandwich of some sort but wishes he had gotten the Bayou Beans and Rice instead. The online menu and the menu at the restaurant are different. I thought I was going to order Fish and Chips but when I got to the restaurant it wasn't on the menu. Our waiter asked if we wanted separate checks and we said no but then we the bill came we decided to color code the bill with the colors of our credit card and they happily? ended up giving us separate checks.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Went with my family on 7-2-14, the pasta we ordered was cold, the kids meal was over cooked and we waited for over 30 minutes for our dinner. What really was bad and concerning is that we were double charged with 2 different amounts. I called the next day at 4 when they opened and the girl who answered the phone was not competent or helpful. The waiter remembered our table and said he did the extra charge on accident and they would reverse it. Here we are 7 days later and nothing has been done. Called to speak with the owners and they have not returned our calls. At this point I am requesting both charges for a refund! Will keep you posted

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Good Happy Hour food and drinks - only serve the food at the bar but the drinks throughout the restaurant. Unique drink offerings.

1  Thank OregonTravelr