“Try this place in the winter!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lake View Hotel

Lake View Hotel
Ranked #4 of 9 Chelan B&B and Inns
Seattle, Washington
“Try this place in the winter!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

My fiance and I stayed here last winter and still talk about what an amazing time we had. We got a great deal through Groupon (I believe it was for less than half the regular rate) and the owner of the restaurant/hotel was super welcoming both over the phone and during our stay.

The rooms are gorgeous and the location was great (we were able to walk to most places we wanted to go). I would recommend this hotel to anyone--especially if you are looking for a winter vacation.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Seattle, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

Some rooms have a lake view is an exaggeration! Half the rooms have no view at all. Look at the view I got for $169! The manager gently reminded me that the name Lakeview Hotel sometimes misleads customers. Duh!

Room Tip: Call the hotel BEFORE booking.
Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
10 Thank Vacationer_at_large
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

My best friend and I stayed at Lakeview July 15-17 2013. It was kid free paradise upstairs in the rooms. It is located in prime down town Chelan above B.C. McDonalds restaurant. There is also a ice cream shop downstairs so families are coming and going. There is no pool or onsite parking. But Don Morse park is about a 2 minute drive and it's $5 to park all day. There is parking in front of the hotel but it's two hour parking till 5 or 6. I left my car there all night and I had no problem. Now there is no elevator and my friend had a torn ligament in her foot so I had to carry the luggage up the stairs. So pack light or let one of the amazing employees help you. Now if you want a room with twin beds like we did you need to specify that when booking through hotel sites like booking.com
I love this place and will absolutely be back!

• Stayed July 2013
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

The location here is fantastic - right in downtown across from cambells. The hotel part = rooms on top of BC MCdonlds. It is surprisingly very quiet, the rooms are cute, AC, fireplace, minibar & Kuerg coffee maker. There are no extras, no pool, bell staff, hot tub etc & parking is crazy! For two adults that want to explore the community & like to walk around.. This is your spot!

• Stayed July 2013
Puyallup, Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

Would definitely come back again! My husband and I were looking for a spot to get away from our hectic schedules back home. We arrived a few hours early and the owner allowed us to check in. When we walked into the room there was music playing and soft lights! we knew This was it. Beautiful updated adult only hotel. It was quiet and relaxing. The Resturant below has good food and the service was awesome! The owners were gracious and provided us with great service. Before we checked out we had an opportunity to view a couple of the other rooms. They are all very nice rooms. Compared to other hotels in the area pricing is not bad at all. If you are looking for a family environment, keep looking but if you are looking for that special get away. You've found it!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Michelle W
sandy-dan@juno.com
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

This hotel is over priced and over rated! Lake view, where? Rooms are extremely small, parking is in an alley three blocks away and the amenities are slim. There are no hotel facilities. The lake view balcony is in an alley of cement, no lake view.

Room Tip: Last year I stayed at a lake chelan condo, much better, half the cost.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank sandyk72
Ferndale, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

Overall a great experience. The food was amazing and well worth the price. We had the pleasure of having Joy as a server while dinning in the restaurant. We did however encounter a noise problem in the middle of the night as our room was the window that backed onto Senior Frog’s restaurant/bar and the patrons at that restaurant became overly loud when leaving the bar. We had the pleasure of talking with the owners in the morning and finding out there back ground and how they came about for the hotel. They are very aware of the noise that comes from the bar 2 doors down and they have spoken to the managers in the past and will speak to them again. We told him that we are very much understand that it is not their fault for the noise of others. My wife and I were in our room and when my wife exited the room and she was shocked to see some people in the private lounge as we could hear nothing from outside our hotel door at all. Definitely an adult oriented hotel with amazing staff that are there to help you with no less than a smile on their face and a friendly hello how are you today, but most of all they remember your face and who you are which makes you feel as though you belong.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank JonEngler
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chelan
Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan
Riverwalk Inn
Riverwalk Inn
#1 of 9 in Chelan
Mountain View Lodge & Resort

Been to Lake View Hotel? Share your experiences!