“We Eat Mexican a Lot - This Place is GOOD!”

Marcela's Cocina Mexicana
Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Chelan
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: New restaurant in downtown Lake Chelan. great service excellent food. We had the steak and chicken fajitas - very fresh and well prepared. Sat at the brand bartender was super friendly and nice. Known for best margaritas in town. Interesting flavors such as hibiscus or tamarind. Top shelf margarita was the right mix of tart and sweet.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Fabulous salsa (both the red and the green), great service, crispy chips, decent prices - what isn’t to love? I also liked the fact that they offered small plates, I usually am overwhelmed by too much food and the small plate I had was perfect. Finally, instead of shredded lettuce and diced tomato garnish they have a vinegar based cole slaw that was absolutely delicious. I’d eat here often if I lived nearby!!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Smaller, hole in the wall place, but the food was exceptional. I had the Mango Prawn salad and it was amazing. The Margaritas come double without asking. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We thought the food was great, and interesting hand made margaritas. Busy place on a Saturday, so reservations or be willing to wait.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Wow! I can still (mentally) taste the tomatillo salsa that we used to smother a plate of bean and cheese nachos, YUM! And our entrees were funtastic as well. Why this place currently rates 3rd. on TripAdvisors list for Chelan, Washington is a total mystery to me. If I were to wiggle my nose for one change? I'd lighten up the Chile Colorado sauce with a little cream to smooth it out a bit. Other than that, this place was top dog during our three night stay.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Great food. Get a reservation! We like to go get out of the sun after a long hot morning or day!.. Really, fun family activity in air conditioning. They have food for kids! Fun food and cold drinks! We love this place!

1  Thank Busym0m1234