“AMAZING healing and energetic place!!”
Review of Spirals

Spirals
Ranked #1 of 5 Shopping in Chelan
Bellevue, Washington
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“AMAZING healing and energetic place!!”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I was in Chelan for another workshop and happened upon Spirals. The owner, BeverLi engaged with my friend and I offering a treatment for us on the spot. We ended up going there every day we were there and then had a session with BeverLi on the last day that was phenomenal! I had surgery on my feet a few years ago and have had chronic pain in them which through my session with her was able to heal completely! The store has amazing energy and there are lots of incredible tools, gifts and gems to be bought there. I would definitely stop by there if you're in Chelan and wanting a boost in energy or are seeking a healing.

Visited June 2013

Lone Pine, California
“Excellant space for calmness and unique gift giving.”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Had a great experience with very helpful idea's for selecting a unique gift for a friend and his entire family on my last visit to Spirals. They have quite a selection and I would suggest to anyone who wanted a special gift for oneself or one's friends to drop in and take a very casual look around. So many great idea's. Thank you BeverLi, Bri, Crystal and Patty...
tomS.

Visited May 2013
Forest Grove, Oregon
“WOW!”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I was amazed at the variety of the types of things in this little space. I found so many things I had never seen before, and the owner took the time to explain what they were, where they were from and how they were used. Different than any shop I had ever been in. What a treat!

Visited July 2012

Been to Spirals? Share your experiences!