“Clean Hotel, Great Value, Nice way to enjoy Chelan” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Apple Inn Motel

Apple Inn Motel
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Chelan
Seattle, Washington
“Clean Hotel, Great Value, Nice way to enjoy Chelan”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2011

Great value hotel, would recommend the new part of the hotel over the older part as the rooms are a bit nicer. Great base camp for exploring Chelan especially during the Fire and Ice Festival. Have stayed there every time we visit.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank MissMandaMay

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Redmond, Washington, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2010

We stayd there for a night with my wife and kid. The lady who checked us in was very friendly and helpfull. We stayed in the renovated section at the back on the top floor.

The rooms and bathroom was clean and we found everything at the right place. The rooms had Microwaves, Freezer and coffeemakers. We made good used of them as we were carrying food for our kid. Contrary to the other posters didn't find the AC loud at all and had a nice long sleep.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Abhinaba
Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2010

I spent two nights at this property, and I felt it was a good value.

My room's furnishings and decor were dated and a little tired looking, but it was IMMACULATELY clean.

The staff were very easy to work with, and seemed knowledgeable about restaurants in Chelan.

Many of my fellow guests were families with small kids, and the hotel is right on a major highway, but my room was well enough insulated that I had no trouble sleeping. The Apple Inn clearly states that all guests are expected not to play their radios loudly / run up and down stairs / make a lot of noise between 10 PM and 7 AM, and the guests did a good job of respecting this.

If you are looking for a cozy inn to spend a romantic weekend, or a fancy hotel on the lake, stay elsewhere. However, if you want a comfortable, inexpensive room, the Apple Inn is a good choice.

The only drawback of staying here is that during peak periods the hotel does have a two night minimum stay. I can understand why hotel management does this, but it was a little irritating.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank JoeMSP
Redmond WA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2010

We travelled to Chelan, last year summer time and it was a quite a surprise, as we did not expect the quality, in comparision to the booking cost.

We are heading again, this month July 2010 and hoping to get the same treatment.

Thanks
Anshuman

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank Chaghu
Monroe, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2010

The women at the front desk were so kind and very helpful. I experenced none of the negativity that I read from other visitors. I haved stayed at 5 star Hotels and pretty much always had at least 1 complaint or more.When I return to Chelan, which hopefully it well be another 4 night 5 day stay, I will definitly be staying at Apple Inn. In my book I had just what I went for R&R
and diffently well be returning soon. Thank You Apple Inn, It was July 5th-checked out July 9th, room 45.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo
Show Low, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2009

My husband and I and another couple stayed here for one night before continuing on to Stehekin. We were scheduled to stay with a relative of our friends, but at the last minute discovered they thought we were coming the next weekend. We were able to book two rooms at Apple Inn for that night (a Sunday) at a reasonable price (about $105 each). The rooms were clean, and had some extras normally not found in your average motel room -- mini fridge, microwave, and a jar of bath salts in the bathroom. There was a window air conditioner -- somewhat noisy, but it did the job, which was important since it was in the low 100's. The mattress was pretty comfortable, but the down pillows had lost all their puffiness and felt more like bricks. There was a cafe about a block away that served breakfast starting at 6:00, so we had no problem getting to the ferry dock by 8:00 a.m. Normally I would look for a place with a little more "atmosphere" (and better pillows), but Apple Inn was fine for a night and didn't break our budget.

• Stayed August 2009
1 Thank BonB
appleinn, Owner at Apple Inn Motel, responded to this review, 2 September 2009
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at the Apple Inn Motel. We appreciate your business and kind words and look forward to your return
Seattle, WA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2009

I found the staff to be friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, well kept, and there is the tiny frige, microwave and sink, very helpful when travelling for storing picnic food, and for late night snacks. I definitely will stay there again.
I did have a problem about my reservation which was resolved quickly, graciously, and responsibly.
The best thing is that it is clean, affordable [half the price of the upscale motels], and is in Chelan. I was glad for the swimming pool and hot tub, sot he family could relax there, too!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
appleinn, Owner at Apple Inn Motel, responded to this review, 20 July 2009
Greetings
Thank you for the kind words. Summer is a great time to visit Chelan and play in the lake. The off season can be special as well--laid back, sunny days, ahhhh. Come back and play again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chelan
Deep Water Inn
Mountain View Lodge & Resort
Lake View Hotel
Lake View Hotel
#4 of 9 in Chelan

Been to Apple Inn Motel? Share your experiences!