“Horrific service (from the owner) no less!”
Review of Valerie's Waterfront Bistro - CLOSED

Valerie's Waterfront Bistro
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Healthy, Bar
Description: Valerie's Waterfront Bistro is located in the heart of Chelan on Woodin Avenue. A family business now in our second generation, our menu to reflects Lake Chelan's active lifestyle. Now featuring local and organic foods, music and dancing, a full bar, and an outdoor patio. Our large space is perfect for parties, company gatherings, events, and grabbing a drink for Happy Hour with friends.
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We attempted to have dinner with our wedding party in this empty restaurant however the owner would not accommodate us unless we agreed to an automatic 18% gratuity + $150 room fee. She said the "room fee" was for the strain placed on the kitchen staff. NO THANKS! We went to Campbells instead and had a lovely meal. Oh year we also spent well over $1200 on the tab (minus an inconvenient room fee!)

1  Thank icupkin

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I would love to give more stars as service was great and ambiance was nice but their burger was just not good. Was some kind of meatloaf burger. I don't really like people to mix much in to my burger. I like to taste the meat. But whatever they mixed in-- I'm thinking soy sauce??--was really salty. I had a patty melt. The bread was not grilled in the normal fashion, like where u put butter on the bread & then grill the buttered side. It was sort of dry grilled? Just enough to brown it and toughen the crust while the interior was spongy & not in a good way. The meat patty was tiny in the big bread, which was allegedly sourdough but had no flavor at all. All in all hated the burger. My husband liked his better ( he had a burger w/ blue cheese & bacon) but he said he could t really taste the meat because it was too salty. Oh well. We both, however, really enjoyed & highly recommend the baked French fries. Those were good! Crispy, hot, fresh. We may try this place again if & when we come back to Chelan. We just won't order burgers.