Riverwalk Inn
Free cancellation until 30/05
US$108
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Free cancellation until 01/06
Book now, pay at stay
US$179
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

US$92
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrooms are smallgreat locationacross the streetthe river walklavender roomshopping and eating placesmedium pricedpersonable staffthe main dragcute roommiddle of towntea bagscute placedining tablethoroughly enjoyed our stayexcellent breakfastwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 2 November 2013

The location of this very sweet Inn could not be better! Convenient to all shops and restaurants in the town and the River Park is across the street. Our dog gave it a paw up!! The breakfast was one of the best I have had in a long time. Nice attention to detail while keeping the accommodations simple. I will definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Kate T, Owner at Riverwalk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thanks for your review on our hotel. We recently started allowing pets (about a year ago), so I'm glad to hear your visit with a dog went well. We are lucky to have such a great park right across the street from us. Thanks again!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Stayed here two nights for crush weekend using the Living social deal. We've been to Chelan many times and stayed at various condos and hotels - this was a new one for us. Largely enticed by the Living social, and the ability to bring our dog as the number of places that allow pets are limited in Chelan.

The location is great and the rooms were clean. The great cafe is nice to have on-site. The rooms are tiny, bathrooms are the nicest part (I've paid more for worse), the beds and main rooms could use a little updating but it was overall comfy. I don't know that I'd stay here for two nights again, a few more amenities would be nice for the price - but you can't beat the convenience to downtown. At times it was a little noisy during the night, however no more than I would expect from the size, age, and proximity of the rooms.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2013

This hotel is in a great location just a block from Campbell's and Senor Frog's. The hotel itself is midrange and nothing special, but is a safe and clean place to crash. The staff is incredibly friendly and flexible as well.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lucas M
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We stayed in the Dahlia room which was a single queen bed room. The room was very clean and I appreciated that the toiletries in the bathroom were eco-friendly. Unfortunately the room did not have a fridge or microwave, but for the price of $119, it's hard to complain about the lack of appliances. We were in town for only one night for a wedding and did not arrive until about 11:30pm. I called to let the staff know, and they were accommodating. They left our room unlocked and the keys on the nightstand. Another positive about the Inn, is allow they allow single night stays. The majority of places to stay in the area require at least a 2 night minimum. A huge turn off for us happened when we were getting ready for bed and around midnight. A man who was obviously drunk began banging on the room next to us. The woman next door to us told him to leave and called police. Then he started banging on our door. He finally stumbled over to the Thyme room, and continuously knocked on the door and shouted for someone. Then took his key out and went in the room. When the police arrived we found out he wasnt in the room with anyone. It was just a scary experience and most likely because the Inn is located so closely to the street with lots of bars and it's very open so anyone can just wander in..
Overall, the room was good. I know that in the future I would not be comfortable staying here again, simply for the location in town and being so close to bars and the openness of the area.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank amandamae104
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I really did because the location right at the waterfront was so convenient and once you leave your room it is a fantastic place to stay. But for the $165 that I spent, this was a horrible value.

The room, while spacious, was nothing special. The furnishings looked like they came from a garage sale. The bed was lumpy and of obviously poor quality. Why try to save money on a mattress. You'd think they'd go for a bit of quality there.

The A/C wasn't really adequate and my bed on the far side of the room was stuffy all night long.

My son had a great breakfast in the morning (eggs florentine) but my french toast was dense and heavy. The potatoes were greasy, cold, and overly flavored with rosemary. On the other hand the OJ was spectacular. Fresh squeezed and deliciously sweet.

I really wanted to like this place but it was so inconsistent and overpriced that I just can't recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family