Lakeside Lodge and Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsoutdoor poolfree breakfastview of the lakelake chelanpublic parkbreakfast roomking suitemake your own wafflesyogurtwould highly recommend this placeliving roomfront desk stafflarge balconywonderful staya small kitchen areain townbeds were comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Great place to stay. A suite in the winter makes a great getaway. For $70 it is a steal. Homemade soup, salad, and cookies for dinner and a nice continental breakfast. Indoor pool and hot tub. Nice pillow top bed and great little mini kitchen, even a view of the lake! Staff was extremely nice.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank RboWenatchee
Reviewed 6 November 2011

Best Westerns can be sort of all over the place in quality, but this one was great. We only stopped in Chelan for one night on our way to Stehekin, so I'm going to be honest we weren't looking for a lot. This Best Western was perfect for us though. The rooms were clean, modern, big, reasonably priced, the bed was comfortable, the front desk was helpful with restaurant recommendations, and breakfast was included. It was exactly what we needed.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LizHWI
Reviewed 2 November 2011

We love this place! We go here each winter just before Christmas. The location is great. Practically surrounded by Lakeside Park. Rooms are nice, clean and contemporary. TV's with DVD players. They also offer DVD rentals available at the office. Pet friendly rooms for and additional $10 a night. Great continental breakfast with a wonderful view of the lake and park. Nice pool, with a great hot tub also overlooking the park and lake. The hot tub is awesome in the snow!!!

For the price, you simply can't beat this place.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Laura was a somewhat pleasant front desk clerk that checked my son and I in after 9:00 pm in late September. When two sets of door keys would not open the door I begrudginly walked back to the office to get new Keys. Laura apologized gave me new keys and said, "this time don't put them by your cell phone". I ignored the comment and wanlked back to my room which was the furthest room from the office. AGAIN THE KEYS WOULD NOT WORK. i walked back again, tossed the keys on the counter. "these don't work either". the once friendly, but now snippy Laura quips " you don't have to throw those at me". "I tossed them on the counter, they don't work". Laura snaps back "you threw them at me". not wanting to argue i asked for my money back and her bosses name and number. "go ahead...

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
12  Thank steven c
Reviewed 4 October 2011

Well equipped motel overlooking Lake Chelan and adjacent to park with heated outdoor and indoor pools and two hot tubs. We had a ground floor room with 2 queen sized beds which were comfortable and well equipped. The washbasin outside the bathroom was unusual. Complimentary breakfast was basic but appreciated.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple