Lakeside Lodge and Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsoutdoor poolfree breakfastview of the lakelake chelanpublic parkbreakfast roomking suitemake your own wafflesyogurtwould highly recommend this placeliving roomfront desk stafflarge balconywonderful staya small kitchen areain townbeds were comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this resort for business. The exterior isn't all that attractive, but the inside makes up for it. I stayed in a King suite where the bedroom and living area was separate. It's definitely great for families and a romantic getaway. The view of the lake and mountains is absolutely gorgeous. The sunsets are breathtaking. Every room has a lake view.

The only issue I had was the little bugs that fly around in your room that you don't see until it's night time and the lights are on. The bugs die instantly. I think it's just because we are near the water.

Other than that the place is really nice and so is the staff. I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed here again for 2 days. I wasn't sure if much would change since I had heard the ownership changed. Happy to say, the staff are still friendly, the grounds are well manicured, the pool condition was better than prior to the new ownership, and the gas grills are still on the grounds. On top of it, the traditional waffle makers were still here, and their breakfast is great! I can't be a snob to a place that provides complimentary breakfast. I love this place! I bring my son here every summer to get away from the hustle and bustle of the work days in Bellevue. He is a toddler now, loves the pool, and I think it will be a family tradition to come here every year! Thank you Lakeside Lodge for the great stay, and the hotel special! If you have more specials, we'll be there often!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jackie F
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

We have stayed here once before in June 2013 and again now. The rooms are big! The beds are heaven! The free breakfast every day perfect! Love the pool and the beach and park right too. All the staff are great but Julien at the front desk is the best!!
We have stayed at other resorts in Lake Chelan . . But will always come here now!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Xochi H
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We booked a king suite, and it was really terrific. As large as 2 regular hotel rooms, kitchenette, sitting room with a great view, large balcony overlooking the lake. Bed exceptionally comfortable. Breakfast comes with the room and deserves special mention. Very large selection including hot meats and eggs, yogurt, muffins, scones, cereal, waffle makers, fresh fruit. About anything you would like served in a large room where there are no shortages of tables. Two things that may seem minor: the fridge did not have a freezer compartment and we ended up paying more than $200 per night with taxes and all. A bit steep for my taste, but a high quality place with a great view.

Room Tip: the higher number rooms are the best, facing the lake. So room 400 is a better view than 300 etc. You definitely want to face the lake, but the suite we had went straight through.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2014

When we travel to one of our favorite places on the planet (Lake Chelan), THIS is the hotel that we stay at. The rooms are the equivalent of a stereotypical Best Western hotel (actually this USED to be a Best Western) meaning that they're nothing special, but it does the job. Realistically, why would you want to spend any time in the room regardless?

The pool is very nice and the landscaping as well as the plethora of flowers & flower pots really make the place. It is really gorgeous.

Also there are plenty of barbecues on the premises if you opt to cook for yourselves in lieu of dining at restaurants. This hotel is made for those looking to spend at least a few days if not a couple of weeks in Lake Chelan. The lake is a hop skip and a jump from this hotel so you can literally go from swimming in the lake to lounging around the pool.

Everything is an easy walking distance but you may want to drive to the downtown area if you are not into long walks.

The best thing of all is the fact that there are some amazing vineyards/wineries in the area so vineyard hopping is a must do!

Breakfast is included and the view from the breakfast room is amazing. The breakfast is nothing to brag about but it does the job and it's free. So no complaints here.

The service is okay but the front desk has never given us trouble either and the cleaning staff has always done the job.

This will still be our go to on our next trip to the area.

Room Tip: Make sure to book a room well in advance when you're looking to stay in Lake Chelan during their peak season. We have had to adjust our travel plans in the past due to this hotel booking up completely.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple