“Great experience, tasty food”
Review of Willow Springs - CLOSED

Willow Springs
Vancouver, Canada
“Great experience, tasty food”
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

Freshman orientation for EWU brought us to Cheney for the first time, and after research we picked Willow Springs for an early dinner. The Service was excellent and we always had full beverage glasses. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner which is a large number of choices. For around $10, I ordered the Willow Burger, a Cheeseburger that not only included a side ( I chose fries) but the salad bar as well. The Salad bar was small but fresh and delicious and our appetizer of potato skins was huge. The restaurant is not fancy, but if you want yummy food, give this place a try!

• Visited August 2013

Cheney, Washington
“dont go”
Reviewed 1 September 2012

cant tell you how the food is because i walked in and the place was too dirty for me to eat there so I walked out. cant imagine the food being safe to eat let alone the silverware you would have to eat from.

Visited August 2012
“Happening place”
Reviewed 19 July 2012 via mobile

This used to be the place on the weekends, lots of students crowding the dance floor and bar. Then eat breakfast there the next morning, lol. Average food, good service, lots of menu variety. Its a cool place.

Vancouver, Washington
“Don't let the cover fool you”
Reviewed 15 August 2011

Wow, amazing food...wonderful staff. A bit scary, needs some updating. But the best food!

• Visited August 2011
Cheney, Wa
“Wow, Great Breakfast...!”
Reviewed 25 June 2010

I've always had a good meal with the family for dinner there, but this morning I had breakfast with my one of my youngest kids on a whim. I had probably the best eggs benedict that I have had in years. Very large portions. My daughter had the 1 pancake, two strips of bacon and one egg special. We couldn't finish them, which made one of my teenage boys happy with a to-go of leftovers... Their hash browns are special. We will enjoy this place again...