“Best Mexican restaurant in this college town”
Review of Corona Village - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Corona Village
Reviewed 11 December 2012

If you want authentic, flavorful Mexican cuisine with great service, you won't regret stopping here! The staff is not only nice, but knowledgeable as well!! If you want your moneys worth, come here! If you're a huge fan of camarones al mojo de ajo, this is THE place to have them at!!! I don't want to eat at any other Mexican restaurant in the area, including Spokane, since I discovered this place.

2  Thank Adriana1231
There are newer reviews for Corona Village

Reviewed 21 November 2011

We made it just before closing but you would never know it from the warm greeting we got! My co-worker got the fajita meal and was pleased. I got the Chicken En Mole and it was "delish" as well. The Corona Burrito is huge! Plenty for a dinner.

If pizza is not for you and Lenny's is too upscale or expensive I recommend Corona Village. It is much better than the Mexican restaurant in front of Safeway!

1  Thank NifT33
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Everything they make is delicious, authentic, fresh, and even healthy! This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in the world. The only thing I would not recommend is the burrito wraps.

Reviewed 29 May 2011

We eat here almost every week as this is one of the very best traditional mexican restaurants in Spokane/Cheney-Medical lake area. Outstanding value and consistently excellent food.

Reviewed 1 January 2009

Spinach enchiladas are really good. Also Mole and Carne Asada. One of our favorite places.