“Conference Stay”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Clarkston
Rathdrum, Idaho
“Conference Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

I was in town for a 2 day conference, arrived on a Sunday afternoon, I found it to be odd that both the Restaurant and Lounge would be closed on a Sunday, not sure if this is a seasonal thing. What made up for the closing, was that on Monday morning there was a breakfast ticket good for one entry, buy one get one free cocktail ticket for Monday night and another breakfast ticket for an entry on Tuesday morning. Rooms were average, but clean, not much in the way of hallway noise at night. As far as the conference, they took very good care of us, in house made donuts for breaks and we had 2 lunches provided, the food was very good. In the end we ended up going out for dinner both nights, but some of the locals at the conference said the Restaurant has very good food.

Room Tip: Had the rod for the draw curtain come apart on Sunday night, notified from desk and it was repaired...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Darcy O
Danielle S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave our hotel a review. We appreciate hearing all guest comments. Unfortunely Sunday night is typically our slowest night of the week for our hotel, so that is why we close the restaurant and lounge. However there are a few restaurants in very close proximaty that are open. We hope to see you again if you are in our area.

Danielle Scott

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

I can't believe no one has talked about the driving range right behind here. Very convenient. Also, free breakfast, off the menu. Wifi works. This is a great business traveler hotel, better than the alleged 3 star hotel in Lewiston.

Room Tip: King Suite on "2nd floor" which is really the main floor gives easy access to parking lot.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Lisa D
Danielle S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you so much for your great review! We enjoy having the driving range and putting course behind the hotel. We are happy to hear that it came in handy for you!

We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town!

Danielle Scott,
Spokane, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

I have been a regular at this hotel for over a year. I have stayed in a lot of there rooms. For the most part they are clean but then again I have never really looked for problems. There showers and tubs and filthy I have on many time complained to the management. They do to fix it. Then again all they do is move you to another room with the same problem. Oh the heating and AC dose not work that good. I can say I have given up on this hotel. It is not worth $100 a night, I hope they fix it. If they do I will come back, entail then I will be staying somewhere else.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Danielle S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
I apologize that you feel that our bathtubs are filthy. I will be speaking with our head housekeeper about this issue. We take great pride in the cleanliness of our guestrooms to include the bathtubs. I would like to personally speak with you if I could to hear what about the tubs are filthy. If you get an opportunity please call the hotel and ask for Danielle, so I can get some more information from you.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

I just went on a trip with the family to Lewiston, ID. After I came down with the flu, we chose to stay here to keep from infecting family we travelled to see. The hotel was quite and the staff was very accommodating, friendly and understanding. Housekeeping did not disturb me after I left a message with the front desk. The bed was comfortable and the big screen TV and channel selection was also excellent. As I was on the mend, I enjoyed the views of the river from the restaurant dining area. The hotel was conveniently located near everything, including a Walmart.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you very much for your comments. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with our property. It is always a bummer when a guest of ours comes down with a sickness, but we are happy to know that we helped to make it a little better for you. If you are traveling through the area again we would love to have you stay again!

Thank you again for your stay and hope to see you in the future!

Saugerties, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

We have been coming to this hotel for years, and have always had a pleasant stay. he rooms have always been comfortable and clean. We have stayed in the spa rooms downstairs, which all have a large jacuzzi type tub, During the warmer months, the outdoor pool is kept clean and refreshing, with a great view of the mountains and the Snake River.

The restaurant, Bogey's has a very nice menu, and there's free breakfast for hotel guests. The staff at both restaurant and hote lare super friendly.

If your travels bring you to the Clarkston/Lewiston area, I do recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: I would recommend a pool facing room, with a view of the mountains, and avoid a parking lot facing r...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Moses Lake, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Room was clean. Had a nice view of the river. Breakfast was awesome & it was included in the price of the room. Would definitely stay here again. Just a 5 minute drive to Lewiston where there are lots of stires & restaurants.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

This hotel has a very accommodating staff. All areas were clean and inviting. The two restaurants offer a wide variety of choices and again, very accommodating service. There are many amenities including a complimentary breakfast in a full service restaurant. The location was ideal, a short walk to the cruise we were taking

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarkston
Best Western Rivertree Inn
#7 of 13 in Lewiston
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#9 of 13 in Lewiston

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center? Share your experiences!