“Very nice, good location”
Review of Motel 6 Clarkston

Motel 6 Clarkston
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Clarkston
Omaha, Ne
“Very nice, good location”
Reviewed 20 August 2011

Was easy to find. Close to numerous places to eat. Very friendly hotel staff. Had a very good nights sleep. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank lnjjacob

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed 26 February 2011

when i arrived Kaylee at the front desk checked me in. she seemed to know her job well, and was really friendly. It is guest service like this that will bring me back.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ilovemymom1969
Winchester, Idaho
Reviewed 3 August 2010

When I travel for work 3 weeks out of 4 each month I normally stay in high quality hotels. When I travel on my own dime I am trying to save some money. I often go back to my home town of Lewiston, ID and usually any time I am staying for longer than a few days I stay at the Motel 6 across the river in Clarkston, WA. The Motel 6 in Clarkston has always been clean, very basic, but has a number on nice amenities for an economy motel. It has a clean laundry area, a well stocked vending area, a pool (which i dont use) that appears well maintained. Considering how old this Motel 6 is I am amazed at how well it is kept up, compared even to many of the new Casinos Hotels that already show their wear. The front desk staff has always been friendly and very helpful. Can't say the cleaning staff is very friendly but then they aren't paid to be. It is located right across the street from a Starbucks (very important to me) and a Mcdonals and a Grocery Store.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank Winezperce
Seattle, WA
Reviewed 10 May 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Motel 6 in Clarkston for my graduation from WSU in Pullman, and we actually considered sleeping in our car once we saw the room. I would have left and found another hotel but sadly everything was booked and we were stuck with the Motel 6. Our room smelled like urine, and was filthy (actually the entire town reeked). There was a long hair on one of the towels and my husband was so grossed out by the shower stall that he refused to take a shower. The bed was hard and the TV didn't work very well. There is a dog run area, and it smelled as if it hadn't been cleaned out in months. My parents also stayed there and the internet signal was so weak that my mom had to go to the lobby to get it to work at all, and my dad thinks he found rat droppings in the bathroom. The one saving grace of the motel is that the front desk staff was friendly. I will never stay at another Motel 6 again, the cost savings just isn't worth it for me.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MandD678

Travellers are raving about these Clarkston hotels

Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 14 March 2010

This motel is very nicely situated on the Snake River, with easy access to both Lewiston and Clarkston. Nothing fancy, but it did have a laundry, which was greatly appreciated.

Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank Roni2112
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 18 February 2010

I reviewed this hotel before but decided to retract some statements. The pool is a nice although the pool bathroom wasn't clean enough for me. The housekeeping staff could pay more attention to things like doorknobs and shower curtains. I did find cheetos by the nightstand next to the bed. The area is great to visit Hell's Canyon however and the room is reasonably priced. The front desk manager was a bit pompous and treated staff poorly. I also was alarmed that the coffee urns in the lobby looked a bit dirty and weren't clean.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank cornicecream
Meridian, Idaho
Reviewed 12 October 2009

We have stayed here two years in a row for an annual fishing trip with family. You just can't beat the price and the location. It is a bit dated but the rooms are bright and cheery and the beds and bath were clean. The pool addition is very nice including large bathrooms with showers. The staff was very helpful in getting us the exact accomodations we wanted - connecting rooms, microwave, refridge, ground floor etc. Will definitely stay here any time we are in the area.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank 4luvtravellin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarkston
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Lewiston
Hampton Inn Lewiston
Hampton Inn Lewiston
#1 of 13 in Lewiston

Been to Motel 6 Clarkston? Share your experiences!