“Old milk was served for my coffee and it was floating to the top curdled as well as the tin it came it was all crusty!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Jawbone Flats Cafe

Cuisines: Cafe, American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I would never eat here, milk was spoiled, owner argued with me that it wasn't even though the curdled bits were floating! She treats her customers with no respect. An african man was ignored and nose turned up at ..when he walked out the door she laughed with some locals and said damn nigers. I will never ever eat here again

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank jarlkai

“just plain horrible.”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My wife & I stopped here for lunch after church, prompted by a coupon.
We nearly left as soon as we arrived -- the floor was filthy & multiple tables had yet to be bussed. We were seated gruffly; the man who sat us had the personality of "Rainman". It gets worse: I ordered a french dip sandwich, my wife ordered a turkey club sandwich, both of us requested potato salad for our side dish. The Potato salad appeared to be home-made & was quite good. Her sandwich was OK. My french dip tasted more like a pot-roast sandwich, bland & dry. The au ju didn't help enough. Prices were reasonable enough... but the quality? Egad.

• Visited August 2013
“Good "Home Cookin"!”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

The restaurant isn't fancy but it's very clean. The staff is friendly, the service is good, and the food is great! This is a favorite breakfast spot. They know how to cook eggs! I have tried several items on the menu from breakfast, lunch and dinner and they were all good.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank pinkgirl1956
Lewiston, ID
“Good vibes”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

I wandered in there for a quick meal 12-29-12 in the early afternoon. There were a couple of "transients" or possibly local hermits that were enjoying a leisurely meal and seemed to be happy to be out of the cold. There was a lone man (besides me) and a perky middle aged couple also eating. The waitress was sort of pensive looking (it's though to be alone between these holidays) but then she jumped up and cheerily walked the coffee pot around speaking affably with everyone leaving them all smiling. I ordered a steak sandwich and while I was eating it I remembered that this place has always had a warm, happy ambiance. That includes the food, decor, room temperature, and everyone's positive attitude. My steak, French fries and beer came to a pretty reasonable 14 bucks not including the Happy Holidays tip. Life is good.

• Visited December 2012