“Good food, great service”
Review of El Caporal

El Caporal
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Cle Elum
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We had a good, middle of the road, dinner here. I had beef and my wife had chicken. Tasty. Good margaritas. The service was consistently excellent, not overbearing but they were there whenever we needed something.

1  Thank Hal72

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Had the chicken carnitas, was well prepared and tasty. Portions were plenty large. Salsa is good, couldn't tell if the tortilla chips were home made, but I think not. Margh's were good, you could taste the ingredients. Prices reasonable for what you get.

1  Thank FreqntTrvl
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

Would agree with the other sub-par reviews. My take on "American/mexican" is that if the plates are huge it won't matter that it doesn't taste so great - I would lump them in this category.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

A surprisingly good Mexican restaurant with fast and friendly service and a good Margarita. Food may not be up to the best California Mexican restaurants but quite good for north of the border.

1  Thank MikeRobWil
Reviewed 10 July 2013

One has to first comment on the margarita, of course. I had the regular one, and it was great. I had fajita and my wife has a taco salad. Service was fast and plates came out hot. Food was delicious and quantity was substantial.

1  Thank robert d