“Wonderful food in this tiny town”
Review of Lentine's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Lentine's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 26 December 2011

We were surprised by the number of restaurants in tiny Cle Elum and finally decided on this Italian one.

The menu was quite broad, and we found our food to be exceptional. In fact, we commented that if this restaurant were in the Seattle area, it would be full to capacity every night.

I had chicken piccatta, and my husband had spaghetti and meatballs. Both were very flavorful and ample portions. The dessert was also very good.

I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 December 2011

Our family had dinner here prior to checking into Suncadia for the weekend. I chose this restaurant because of the reviews. The restaurant has a cozy, warm atmosphere. The restaurant staff was extremely friendly and very attentive. Two of the four of us require Gluten Free meals. We called ahead and talked to the owner about this. When we arrived, he was already cooking the GF pasta. Everyone LOVED their meals! The owner came out and talked with us...a really talented chef. Our 13 year old son is growing like a weed and was still hungry after eating a huge bowl of pasta. The chef gave our son another plate of pasta, free of charge. Please visit this restaurant!! I know when we pass through Cle Elum again, we will definitely stop for dinner!

Reviewed 18 November 2011

Lentine's (Used to be Spacone's) delivers. Excellent food every time. The best spinach salad, I think, in the world. Their carbonara is also one of the best anywhere, including Italy!

Reviewed 14 September 2011

This quiet & charming restaurant Is fantastic! The chef has some unique, delicious dishes that you must try--just ask! Whether you like the maranara sauce or gorgonzola sirloin, you can't go wrong. Enjoy!

Reviewed 20 August 2011

Along with my wife and 2 others we enjoyed this family run restaurant in the very small town of Cle Elem, WA on the eastern side of the Cascade mountains right off I-90. Mark the owner/chef does a great job with those items on the menu. And you really need to take a walk downstairs to the wine cellar. Mark has an incredible selection, not all on the normal wine list. You can not go wrong - but if going toward the week-end you'll need reservations.

1  Thank KennewickGuy