“Great food and service!”

Beau's Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #13 of 41 Restaurants in Cle Elum
Cuisines: American
Bellevue, Washington
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Not just a pizza and pasta restaurant, salads, soup, entrees too, so love the menu variety. The food is always yummy. We always eat here on our way through town.

Visited December 2013

Cle Elum, Washington
“Never again”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I tried this place a couple of times when I first moved here, but never again! Their food is over priced for what you get. The last time I ate here I ordered the Spaghetti. A simple meal for a pasta place, right? Not this place! The portion was so small it was served on a small appetizer dish, not even an entrée plate! The noodles were mushy and overcooked and the sauce was bland.

I'll never go back to this place again and I eat out almost every day!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank eats0utal0t
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We happened upon this though we were looking for the place. We didn't know it would be this nice (not intimidating but not a pub/bar pizza place). Staff were great, food was good, ambience was nice (if you don't mind antler decor & taxidermy). Definitely a nice find!

• Visited July 2013
now
“Pricey, good service & atmosphere, average food”
Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

Pretty interior with NW lodge theme. Concrete floor makes it loud. Average Caesar, First Street salad pretty good but overdid the combination of ingredients - blueberries, strawberries, black olives, blu cheese, craisins and candied walnuts and tomatoes and chicken and mushrooms and it was $16. Pizza had decent quality toppings - the shredded basil was a nice touch. The sauce was a little sweet. Crust very tender and tasty - but a little soft and soggy - I like a crisper crust. There are several pizza joints to choose from in Cle Elum - Beau's had many families who were staying at Suncadia. 2 salads, 2 kids pastas, one pizza and one beer - no other drinks - was $67. Almost Suncadia price - but cheaper than their $27 room service pizza (and that's before the 21% service charge). Next time, though, I might try Nitro or Sahara.

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, fantastic venue”
Reviewed 6 March 2013 via mobile

Very warm atmosphere with an old Italy meets Pacific Northwest look. Absolutely one of the cleanest restaurants I've been to anywhere. The steaks are cooked to perfection, and their specialty pizzas are delicious. Even the dinner salad was served as a mini Waldorf with apple pieces and candied walnuts. The staff was extremely courteous and friendly. We will definitely be back to this gem!

1 Thank Jeff M