“Michael is a great guy!”
Review of Chalet Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cle Elum
Chalet Motel
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Cle Elum
Vancouver, Canada
“Michael is a great guy!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Hello there, I'm writing this review to thank Michael at the Chalet Motel in Cle Elum Washington. I'm a Canadian from Vancouver and was in America for 10 days, touring on my motorcycle. I've stayed in a lot of motels and the Chalet is one of my favourites. Michael even knocked $10 off the price of my room when he found out I was having problems with my motorcycle! The rooms are EXTREMELY clean and Mike gave me the run down of the room to make sure I knew how everything worked. Besides that, the town itself is great with plenty of nice restaurants. I'd like to reiterate how great a guy Michael is, he phoned me a few days after I left because he wanted to make sure I made it home safely. Thanks again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Ryan K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Reviewed 8 April 2014

A friend and I stopped here while making our way back home from a Roadtrip....it was perfect end to our trip! Mike was GREAT! Couldn't have been nicer or made us feel more at home! He knew we were coming and put fresh flowers in our room in advance! Very conversational and helpful! Rooms were clean and comfy! Highly recommend it to anyone and we will be going back again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Kallin B
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Friendly staff, easy check in and check out, great location, clean rooms, best value in town. I am able to check in late at night and check out very early in the morning with ease. Less than a mile from I-90, access is easy.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank 1jjdirrbike
Bremerton, Washington
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This place reminds me of the watch I wear everyday. My wife has bought me many expensive watches in the past but I always go back to this inexpensive ten dollar one. Why? Because it has everything I need, simple to use easy to figure out at a great price.
Just like the Chalet, it's a simple little place that had everything I needed. It is located in great part of town near a great cafe.
The owner as everyone has mentioned truly is a very nice man. He thanked me for the twenty years I served my country and showed me his appreciation with a military discount, but more than that he just really made me feel appreciated.
So if your ever in Cle Elum looking for a place to rest your head for the night and all you want is a warm room, comfortable bed at a good price, The Chalet is my recommendation.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank J0hnn2014
Orting, Washington
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stumbled in late one night looking for a place to crash. Mike greeted us with a smile even though it was late. He was very nice and went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and cozy. Thanks Mike! You are our new friend!

Jim & Carrie

Room Tip: Right off I-90 on the East end of town.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jim B
Kalispell, Montana
Reviewed 4 March 2014

It was by accident that I stumbled upon The Chalet Motel. I-90 was closed due to an avalanche! After calling most places in Cle Elum, I decided on The Chalet. I easily reserved my room and navigated to 1st Street. Assisting me was a gentleman named Michael. Very diligent and god fearing fella. After a great conversation, I felt good about my stay. For the price, it was Great hospitality, free wifi and a safe place to kick your feet up. It will not be by accident I stay at The Chalet my next time in Cle Elum, WA. Thats my spot and I recommend the Motel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank athylete22
Enumclaw, Washington
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Very nice man, however, we ended up leaving after checking in. Lights outside the building are so bright came through the curtains we were not even able to relax. Very small bathroom, towels were very small and thin. The mattress made so much noise from springs, boards, etc and the mattress was very thin we then chose to leave.

Room Tip: We were in the corner room on the right, don't know what number
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Cle Elum Travelers Inn
Cle Elum Travelers Inn
#7 of 7 in Cle Elum
Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel

Been to Chalet Motel? Share your experiences!