“Great Italian Cuisine”
Review of Trezzi Farm

Trezzi Farm
Ranked #3 of 4 things to do in Colbert
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love to buy the Italian meatballs and sauce. They are the real deal. They offer a variety of authentic Italian foods to take home and heat up. It is a grand place to book a party!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Oh yum!!! I look so forward to my Trezzi visit each year! Now they are open only Fri-Sun from 10-2. And today not open til 12:30. So do call ahead and check on times.
They have a single disabled parking spot on an otherwise graveled lot. And ... they carry out larger purchases for you!
I have already scarfed down the minestrone soup and it was delicious! But unlike many - this is not a tomato base and it is filled with beans and lentils and perfectly seasoned with papper aplenty! So be ready! I have waiting in the freezer pesto (sans nuts) and a marinara and a meat sauce. I also have in my stash meatballs and vegetarian and meat lasagna! So I am ready for winter!
Service is delightful and happy to see me!

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

What a spectacular venue for a wedding! You would think you were down in Napa Valley. The grounds, the tasting room, the "barn" where the reception was held ....beautiful. You really can't call it a barn. The food and wine... fabulous!

If you have an event, I wouldn't hesitate a minute to book this venue.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely gorgeous venue in every respect. I have been to Trezzi Farm for several events. On each occasion, the owners were the nicest people I have ever met at a winery. They were personable, funny, and hustled everywhere worried about the smallest detail. Now to the food and wine: It is by far the best Italian food in Spokane. It is no surprise that the owner is a 1st Generation Italian from Milan. The food shows it. Each time we went, we made sure to take food home especially the meatballs. The wine is excellent and grown onsite unlike virtually every other winery in Spokane. I particularly recommend the "Red Rooster" and Pinot Grigio. Overall if you are in Spokane visiting or booking an event this is a must visit.