“Siesta Motel Colfax WA”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Colfax
Siesta Motel Colfax
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Colfax
“Siesta Motel Colfax WA”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I love the clean bathroom. Overall the room is clean and neat. And of course I also love the friendly atmosphere provided by BJ and Dennis. It is less than eight minute walk to St. Patrick's church, near dining and fast food places, and just about 25 minutes drive to Washington State University in Pullman, WA. I will certainly go back. Thank you BJ and Dennis. Juscel and Eden.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Black Diamond, Washington
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We always stay here when visiting WSU in Pullman. The price is right and the motel is charming. Beds are comfortable and owners are accommodating! The room was very clean and carpets could be walked on with bare feet. We look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Black Diamond, Washington
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This was our families second time staying at the Siesta. What a cozy and warming place to stay. The owners have taken a great deal of care in restoring the motel. Spotless rooms, very affordable rates and friendly and warm customer service. The feeling your family and not just a sale was very refreshing.
Close to Pullman and conveniently located to Spokane.
A must stop if looking for a room in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Ernie A
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We were greeted with a warm smile, suggestions on local sites, eateries and travel tips. The room was selected to accommodate are age and ease of access. The bed was comfortable, the room very clean and bathroom sufficient, though a tad pinched. The owners are doing a fine job of renovating the facility. We found Colfax to be an excellent choice as central for photographing the Palouse area putting you pretty much in the middle of the area. Incidentally, it is an easy four or five block walk to downtown.

Room Tip: Big rigs rumble down the boulevard during the day and early evening...bring earplugs if you are a li...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Watford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stayed here one night. We arrived without a reservation and the owner turned up quickly after being alerted. The place is very clean and shows signs of regular maintenance. The room was warmed up for us by the owner. It is an older style of place but well cared for.

The bathroom was spotless and included a range of toiletries. The bed was very comfortable.

The only down side is the road that runs outside the property. It was very busy all night. I sleep well normally but the trucks that came through town kept waking me up.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Crestline, California
Reviewed 20 October 2013

This is an older motel, but well maintained and is being up-graded as time permits. I have stayed here many times over the last 50 years (was born & raised in Colfax and come back for school reunions). My room this year was wonderful; queen bed and up-dated bathroom. The price is great too. There is a newer motel in Colfax, but I personally feel they price-gouge. Case in point: they were higher priced than Spokane's crown jewel, the Davenport Hotel, on the weekend I was there, which happened to be a major football weekend for both local university's. The Siesta did not raise their prices and gave me quality service and amenities. I will continue to stay here and highly recommend others to do so.

Room Tip: I usually always try to stay in upper floors to eliminate "noise from above"
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Richard_SL5026XA
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I was staying at the Siesta Motel while doing some out of town work, when a fall put me in the hospital in Spokane. They made sure that all of my belongings from my room got put in my truck for me. For a small mom & pop motel, this place is all right and I will stay there again if I am in the Colfax area. Clean rooms and friendly people, good deal for the money.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Roof R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colfax
Residence Inn Pullman
La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow Pullman
Quality Inn Paradise Creek
Best Western Plus University Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Moscow

Been to Siesta Motel Colfax? Share your experiences!