Benny's Colville Inn
Comfort Inn(Colville)
Nordlig Motel(Chewelah)
Circle Motel(Metaline Falls)
View Hotel
All reviewsjuiceplace to stayin townoriginal ownerc worked wellrooms are cleanpool and hot tubpleasant surpriselobbyofficedisplaytaxidermysinkphone
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Flew into Spokane and drove up to Colville to visit friends and relatives. Based on local's recommendation, we chose to stay at Benny's. It was a good choice; housekeeping was excellent - the rooms were comfortable and clean. Disabled access room was well appointed, and in the remodeled wing of the establishment. Our room was close to the exit, and there was a "curb cut" nearby the entrance.

Wireless internet access was very spotty - never a good enough signal to stay connected to the internet. Staff was kind enough to allow me access to the internet through their office computer to access a file I had sent to myself through e-mail with names/addresses that I needed in the Colville area.

Breakfast bar leaves much to be desired - "orange drink" instead of real juice of some type. Not as much variety as I would have expected.

Would I stay at Benny's again? Yes. Overall, very happy with the motel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank DLV
Reviewed 22 October 2011

Okie this exterior property was clean, staff was very friendly. The owners are family owned. Andrew and Theresa are very involved in the community and are helpful with directions and places to go. We went to Lovit for dinner nice restaurant with fine dimming appeal. I'm not sure what the negative reviews are about from previous posts but this hotel is an awesome value. I have to agree with previous post regarding housekeeping staff extremely friendly and take pride in cleaning the rooms. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2011
5  Thank rainduke
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Benny was a fisherman and his grandson runs the place now. The warm friendly reception/lounge/breakfast room is decorated with hunting and fishing trophies. Lots of rooms and parking .Basic necesitites with fridge and microwave for self catering. No coffee pot in room. If you are on 395 and it's time to stop then this is a nice change from the other chain hotels around which are infrequent on this highway.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank palmpirate
Reviewed 23 June 2011

Good, clean basic motel. Excellent front desk service, very accommodating. Breakfast basic and quite small area for eating.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jager41
Reviewed 3 November 2010

The staff at Colville Inn couldn't be friendlier or more efficient. And the price was right. But I'd check out the competition before I considered Colville Inn for a 2nd stay. The general housekeeping of the room was good, but the carpet & upholstered chairs definitely needed cleaning. We did have a pet room, but I would expect that the extra fees paid by occupants could go toward extra carpet cleaning. The TV quality was fair, a not-so-clear picture & a bluish cast - thought I was watching Avatar. Having an in-room hair dryer would be a plus, although the office was very prompt in sending one to the room when requested. The center of town location was good, but we expected small-town quiet, and that wasn't the case in our next-to-the-hwy room. The bed was the hardest we've ever slept on - or tried to, I should say. Breakfast was adequate, with time allowed to serve nearly everyone's needs.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple