“Great Rates. Clean Rooms!”

Benny's Colville Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Colville B&B and Inns
Spokane, Washington
“Great Rates. Clean Rooms!”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Our second night out on business we landed in Colville at Benny's. Teresa was very friendly to our group. She had booked 3 rooms close together for us. The rooms are clean, the beds very good, nice bathrooms and tub/shower combo's. The flat screen TV was new and lots of cable channels to watch. My room was quiet. Over all had a very nice stay. If you are used to breakfast at a big chain plan to go out. They have some fruit, and breads, cereal and coffee, juice and tea but not a lot. The trade off is the great room at a good price!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank kirk v

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Colville is a clean well equipped little town.Benny's Coleville Inn is the biggest in town and an absolute pleasure to stay at.The owners of the Colville Inn are very down to earth good people who help in any way they can.The Inn itself was clean and comfortable close to all amenities.Keep up the great service guys it was very much appreciated.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Georgette D
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We were skeptical of the hotel given the reviews, but we were pleasantly surprised. Our room was small but clean, staff were friendly and helpful. Although the breakfast was pretty meagre, the price of the hotel more than made up for it. Although there were quite a few motorcycles, including our own, it was very quiet.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the newly renovated rooms near the office
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Rob H
Bonners Ferry, Idaho
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The rooms were small, but for the price worth every bit. The Wife and I stayed for two nights and for 150.00 it was a deal. Clean rooms and a good use of space. I did not enjoy the "continental breakfast" it was toast and oatmeal neither of which had any flavor. The pool and Whirlpool made the trip even better.

Room Tip: only one ice machine get to it early.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Gregor P
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Very dated and overpriced. Deceiving pictures on the website. I did not feel safe. Scary people hanging in the common areas were "cat-calling" when I would walk to my car. The walls of the lobby, where the very subpar "breakfast" is served as well, is covered in stuffed animal heads and fish. Very thin walls... bring your earplugs if you want any sleep. I like to support locally owned businesses but considering how the owner treated me when I was in town to assist with massive wildfires in the area, I have to say, this is NOT a business that I would recommend supporting. They took advantage of a bad situation (large wildfires) and had no problem overcharging me and the government (us tax payers) for a crappy stay. I'd suggest finding another place!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
6 Thank fireandsnow
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We spent two nights in Colville. The room was very nice, clean, and comfortable. We had everything we needed. The shower was great. Personnel were pleasant. The only problem we had was other travelers were inconsiderate in the hallways and talking loud enough to wake us up in the morning at 6:00. Breakfast had enough food and was good. The lady in charge of breakfast made sure everyone had what they wanted before removing the food at 9:00. I would stay here again if I needed to.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ada11s
Kettle Falls, Washington
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I paid $88 for a double queen room, which included my dog fee. The rooms are not up to that price category! Not even close :( the staff was super friendly though. The "free breakfast" is only cereal, generic oatmeal or English muffins (no peanut butter), only a labeled "orange drink", no juices, no liquid coffee creamer(plain or flavored), nothing warm like biscuits & gravy or a waffle bar, just cereal and plain of' oatmeal..... and I think the English muffins were just a seasonal we got lucky type of thing. There was 1 pillow per person which were miniature and very thin. Their pool did not have pool towels and is across the parking lot from the rooms and office. The only way to get pool towels were from the office, but unfortunately there are no signs warning you before you get in the pool and are soaking wet & cold.....then you trek back across the parking lot asking for towels. The pool changing/locker rooms are dirty & full of rust.... It felt like tetanus waiting to happen and the toilets were literally "loaded" and dirty. The t.v.'s in the room are the old school, no swivel style, which are either so old or poor quality they were almost black & white lol!! Literally changing colors thru-out usage to where you were wondering if the color tube was going to fail. The room smelled funny, like it consistently had wet carpets..... Maybe due to shampooing??? And the blanket was 1 thin old school scratchy style. Definitely not an updated pretty room. I've also stayed in the "suite" which was a huge let-down compared to every other suite I've stayed in, it had nothing extra.....it was just a larger room with a small couch. Every time I've stayed I have used the do not disturb sign & every single time they have knocked, knocked, knocked and knocked, till we were woke up & forced to answer, they say it's just to see if we want extra towels. I don't know if management makes that rule, but that is the MOST frustrating thing about staying. We've stayed multiple times and although the staff is nice, it's just NOT worth the $$$........ Not even close. I would compare the basic rooms to a motel 6 (34.99) type of room. And the suite I would compare to a basic room at a really nice hotel, but larger. I really try to like the hotel because I believe in supporting your hometown small business, but this hotel is so cheap and cutting so many corners, that I gave up and checked out and checked in to the hotel down the road. My hip is still trying to recover from the bed 24hrs later! But again, the staff is nice...especially the night gal, and that does me something to me! If they would stop cutting corners to save a dollar I think people wouldn't feel so cheated or let down.

Room Tip: If you don't mind paying extra, they do have "newer" rooms that were added on or remod...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Private11112222

Been to Benny's Colville Inn? Share your experiences!