“Great Bakery”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Concrete
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a from scratch small batch bakery with a full line of bakery goods including cinnamon rolls , bagels, cookies,coffee cakes. We are a dedicated gluten free facility. Serving breakfast , lunch and early supper. Our old fashioned drug store counter serves espresso, fresh fruit smoothies,chai(made in house) milk shakes and old fashioned sodas.
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is a great bakery in town. Also a restaurant but we didn't eat here. Closes about 5PM so if you want dinner get there early.

1  Thank BrownBarnPress
There are newer reviews for 5b's Bakery

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Last Saturday our car club, The Horseless Carriage Club Of America, stopped here for a fantastic lunch! I had visited 5b's a month earlier when I was sorting out our driving route. After talking to Em, the owner, and having lunch here, I knew this was the right place for our group to stop. Arranging lunch for 70 people can be a daunting task. 5b's made it seem easy. When we arrived our lunches were ready for us. 4 or 5 choices were available. The food was great! The service was great. The restaurant was bright,quirky,and fun. I knew we had come to the right place when no one from our group of 70 had any complaints. I can hardly wait to return.
Thanks 5b's!!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Amazingly tasty goodies. I'm lucky not to have to worry about wheat allergies, so the fact that I'm craving their yummy treats is a testament to great recipes and the care they put into their food. Breakfast bars are great for giving me energy before or after a tough workout or run. I could eat them by the crateful, thanks!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My friends call me a snob because, for the most part I won't eat in this town when driving through or visiting relatives. However, one of them told me this place was very "artsy" for Concrete, so I had to check it out on a visit. I loved the variety and healthy options! The atmosphere was wonderfully small town and friendly, but most importantly… It was CLEAN!!! I didn't hesitate (as I've been known to do in some establishments) to drink water from their glasses. They don't offer the standard fare that some, such as my husband, might expect. He hoped for bacon and eggs, but got a lovely entree that contained bacon and egg, and he was very pleased with it. We went back a second time for lunch and we both had the tuna melt. The flavor was out of this world. However, the cheese was not completely melted inside. The egg added an interesting flare, but I could have done without the added richness. If I ever find myself in the little town of Concrete again, I could certainly see returning to this wonderfully artsy little restaurant!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I liked the nice variety of gluten-free bakery items. Everything was nicely displayed. The lunch menu options looked pretty inviting too, but I was only there for a cinnamon roll. For gluten-free, it was pretty good. I enjoyed the caramel pecan bar better (which I had back at our cabin later in the day). 5b's is clean, spacious, and one of the better places to eat directly on Main St in Concrete, WA as of this writing.