All reviews carriage house orcas island each morning back porch eggs florentine helped us plan chef john public rooms every guest perfect retreat harvest suite perfect size bread pudding living room whale watching stayed two nights artwork
Reviewed 1 November 2011

It is rare to find nothing but Excellent reviews on anything anymore. My wife and I had the great pleasure to stay 3 days and were just blown away. We had left our hotel plans very open as we traveled through parts of Washington. We used Trip advisor to find all of our hotels while on that trip. This Inn was at the top of the list, and rightfully so. We did not have reservations and were welcomed in like we were family. The rest of or stay was no different. The grounds, the Inn, our room, all just absolutely incredible. John and Jeremy know how to take care of people. And he breakfasts...... Oh the breakfasts. DELICIOUS!!!

What more can I say that has not already been raved about for this Beautiful Inn. Except, all the Excellent Reviews are the truth, and nothing but the truth. I hope that I have the good fortune to return and stay longer.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank Rednecktravelin123
Reviewed 9 October 2011

Everything about our visit to The Inn on Orcas Island was perfect. Over the years, we have stayed at many Bed and Breakfasts on Orcas specifically and many many other locations throughout the USA. This was by far the most pleasant in terms of Jeremy's hospitality and John's amazing cookies. Comfort, ambiance, location were all perfect. The art and decorations are truly splendid. We felt welcomed by hosts who really wanted to ensure that we had a special experience. They succeeded in every way. We will always come back here when we are on Orcas.

Room Tip: We stayed in a suite on the main floor and loved that the "common area" was adjacent. It was always quiet and comfortable. Internet was best in the common area too.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2011

My friend Bunny and I were fortunate enough to spend two nights in September at the fabulous Inn on Orcas Island. Jeremy and John have created a paradise on the island - and we feel lucky to have had a chance to bask in the warmth of their hospitality. The Inn and the grounds are just beautiful and Jeremy and John bring so much with their individual contributions - the decor, the graciousness of their hospitality, the breakfasts and treats - I could go on and on. We look forward to a return visit to this treasure of an Inn. Thank you, Jeremy and John.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2011

We just returned from three nights at the Inn at Orcas Islands and I must say it was delightful. The breakfasts were wonderful and John's cookies are worth the trip alone. I have never felt so comfortable in a B&B. Jeremy is helpful and charming without intrusive. The Inn and grounds are gorgeous. We hope to return again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2011

Bob and I had a fabulous time. The Inn was PERFECT! Jeremy is a terrific, thoughtful host and John's breakfast and cookies are to-die-for. We cannot wait to come back. The only bad thing is we couldn't stay longer.

• Stayed: September 2011