“Awesome!! "Home away from Home"”

Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Dupont
Reviewed 8 November 2013

First, I will not be able to explain how great of a place Liberty Inn (LI) actually is. As you can see, I end my sentences with "is". My wife and I checked in and knew right from the beginning we were going to enjoy our time in Dupont at LI. We were greeted by Ashley, with, what seemed, the royal treatment. LI is a family oriented hotel from the child friendly pool containing blow up toys that are available at pool side to the hot breakfast- much better than the Hampton Inn just down the street. They have a complimentary local paper, 24 hour coffee, bouchers, and many other amenities. From the breakfast host, Kim to the hotel hosts, both Ashleys, Clarisa, Diana, Eve, and the others, to the General Manager, Debra- Thank You for your professional and personal hospitality!! My wife and I were only going to stay for one night, but we decided to stay for almost the whole week. My beautiful wife is very clean and LI passed the test with flying colors. The extended hot tub, swimming pool, and fitness facility hours will have us coming back to LI!!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

This was my second stay at the Liberty Inn. I find it very satisfying to return to a hotel and find many of the same people working there. To me, it shows that the employee's are happy with there place of employment and when employee's are happy, customers get good service. The Breakfast hostess was even willing to take time out of her Very busy morning to chat a bit. I will be staying there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Outstanding hospitality. Impeccable cleanliness, and all staff of this establishment are true professionals. The option of being able to use anytime fitness was a added plus to my stay. Special thanks to Eve and Clarisa.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I recently stayed at the Liberty Inn in Dupont, WA for 5 nights while attending a course at the hotel. The room was very comfortable and had everything I needed to enjoy my stay. The bed was amazing and I slept the best I had ever have in a hotel. I'm seriously thinking of calling them to ask what kind of mattresses they have so that I can purchase one for my home. The staff were wonderful and extremely helpful. Loved that they greeted me everytime by my first name and treated me as if they've known me for years. The breakfasts were delicious with lots of options both healthy and not so (must try the do-it-yourself waffles with strawberry topping and whip cream). The hotel is close to restuarants, a health mart (pharmacy) and a great Irish Pub. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I always stay at the Liberty Inn when I travel to this location once or twice a year and I have never been disappointed. The hotel staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and the staff, very accommodating. On my last trip, I've accidentally left my engagement ring in my room and didn't realize until I was at the airport ready to board the plane. I've called the hotel panicking and thanks to Eve and Ashley, my ring was found and shipped back to me. They even went out of their way to put the ring in a ring box and also followed up with a phone call. Thanks to Eve and Ashley, my beautiful ring is now securely on my finger.

HS

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Spent almost two months for work at this very clean and exceptionally friendly hotel. The manager, the desk staff and the all the rest who worked there went above and beyond to ensure our stay was enjoyable. Eve was very helpful personally to help me find a specific type of restaurant. Ashley V. and Ashley D., Clarisa, Diane, Kim, and other staff who names elude me all of you spent time talking with and enjoyed getting to know you all. I hope some day my travels will bring me back to visit. I would highly recommend a stay at this hotel. Did I mention its walking distance to fast food, fine dinnig, gym, and connivence stores.

Room Tip: Im a smoker so I requested the room on the first floor close to a door. I was warned the one might b...