“Excellent Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Dupont
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

We are vey light sleepers, and we were very well accommodated on the 3rd floor in a mini-suite behind the elevator. The front desk customer advocate was very helpful finding us a late night (8:45PM) Chinese take out restaurant just around the corner. Location was very convenient to the interstate. I would highly recommend this for a day or a week in Dupont. Breakfast made for a good start of the day without leaving the hotel.

Room Tip: Just ask, and if you have a special need they will most likely try to provide the type of room you n...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TexasTraveler75240
Liberty_Inn, General Manager at Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We're happy we could accommodate your needs and that your time in our mini-suite at the hotel was restful.

Deborah Kerner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

This was by far one of the most professional and accommodating hotels I have ever stayed at in the Washington area. Upon arrival the front desk Manager Eve greeted me with a big smile on her face, which to me tells me she enjoys her job and the company she represents. Everything from check in throughout my stay was very delightful. There is an indoor pool,hot tub and small exercise room that myself and my son were able to use which made it convenient for us to go run in the morning, work out and go swimming at night. The complimentary breakfast is by far better than going to Denny's in my opinion. Fresh fruit, eggs, sausage, bagels, cereal and even a Waffle Maker. The hotel staff and house keeping did a great job with keeping the premises and rooms clean and they always went above and beyond with the level of service provided. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the DuPont or JBLM area.

Room Tip: The hotel also offers laundry services which are on the 1st floor. If anything, the first floor has...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank JAMF246
Liberty_Inn, General Manager at Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
We're very glad you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and thank you very much for the kind words regarding Eve and the rest of the staff at the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again!

Deborah Kerner
Blaine, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I did not stay here-but I wanted to--- so how could I rate it ?? I set up reservations for 12 rooms for a girls fast pitch team (softball) from Whatcom County . The tournament fell through so had to cancel--The customer service I got over the many phone calls was excellent !!! Thanks for taking all the time you did--and I will stay the someday

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Sunnyside, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

This is my second time staying at the LIberty in Dupont. This is a wonderful hotel with the best service! The front desk people are great and assist with your every whim. Room clean, breakfast selection good. Great to have access to anytime fitness and great trails to run that are close. Everything is within walking distance, so just a great all around place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

Gals at the front desk were the BEST! Eve gave me ribbons & tape to wrap a gift I'd purchased...they couldn't be more hospitable. Room was clean. Breakfast was convenient. Love having a washer & dryer down the hall, too. And the Anytime Fitness accessibility is a huge plus. My husband and I will definitely come again

Room Tip: Our room was right by the elevator but there was no noise problem!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MommaA9500
Eastern OR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

This place is great. Regional soccer and volleyball tournaments fill most local area motels including the one I'm used to staying at. This inn had an opening and I took it. Gotta say I've got a new favorite. Eve helped with check in and local restaurant recommendations and was spot on. The rooms are all a traveler can ask for, clean, comfortable, and quiet.

Room Tip: McNamara's has great food
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank DirtSifter
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

My hat goes off to the Liberty Inn staff, especially to Eve and Jennifer. Both were very helpful and always responsive to my needs. My hotel room was very nice and clean. The next time I travel to the local area I will stay at the Liberty Inn in DuPont, Washington.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank J C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dupont
Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont
Ramada Olympia
#1 of 9 in Olympia
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,116 reviews
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tacoma South - Lakewood
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tac...
#1 of 1 in Lakewood Pierce County

Been to Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont? Share your experiences!