“Excellent Place to Stay!!!”

Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Dupont
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband & I stayed here in July while visiting our son at JBLM. Hotel and room was very clean and the staff was very nice. The breakfast is great, one of the best I have seen. Our room was on the 1st floor with the window right by the front entrance. I was worried it would be noisy but it was not! We never heard any car traffic at all! I would stay here again! Nice area and very safe. Can walk to restaurants that are near by.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Liberty_Inn, General Manager at Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Robin,

Thank you for your review of the Liberty Inn, we're glad you enjoyed our full breakfast and that you had a quiet and relaxing time while visiting your son. Safe travels.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We always enjoy staying at the Dupont Inn since my military/ JBLM visit days. Very clean, hospitable and good discounts. They cater to the military community. Close to JBLM, golf, shopping, restaurants, etc. Eve, the hostess, does a great job and nice to be remembered when I phone in.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Great staff, friendly accommodation and central to our work area. Great breakfast as well! Eve was most helpful for local cuisine. Only detriment, which is common to hotels, is the paisly bed covers (not very attractive).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I work for Amazon, which has just opened a facility in Dupont and had transferred there. I stayed one-night and was hooked!
The location is wonderful, as was the staff. I stayed in a standard room the first night on the 2nd floor. The room was very clean and even though I was next to the elevator, I heard nothing. The breakfast was awesome! I liked it so much I booked a room for the following night later that day.

I received a very pleasurable phone call from Eve, the manager, asking when I was coming in and thanking me for booking with them! I was impressed!

Upon arrival, Eve called me by name, remembering me from the day before! Last night, I stayed on the 3rd floor in the fireplace suite with the jetted tub, king bed, couches, desk and table, as well as two flat screen tv's. The room, again, was spotless and the huge windows made it feel like home!

If you are in the area, you MUST try the Liberty Inn! I certainly will be, as well as recommending it to everyone I know!

Say hi to Eve and be ready for a lodging experience that is becoming a rarity these days.

Cons: Not every room has the larger flat screen tv's. The owners would not regret expediting the installment of these in all of the rooms, trust me.

THANKS AGAIN TO EVE AND HER STAFF, YOU ARE ALL TOP NOTCH!

• Stayed: June 2014
Liberty_Inn, General Manager at Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at the Liberty Inn and the kind words about the staff and specifically Eve. She is also truly a gem!. We're glad your stay was memorable and that we were able to accommodate you upon your transfer to the area. We hope to see you again soon and appreciate your recommendations.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Had to visit family frequently in Dupont, WA during four month period. The entire staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to help where needed. Free breakfast is just a bonus for a room with an empty small fridge, real coat hangers, and real drinking glasses in the rooms. Just added dvd borrow feature with over 100 titles for free during our stay. Property is extremely clean and well attended. Has been our "home away from home" for over 30 nights this year already and is very comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Badarah

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us, and thank for your continued patronage and making us your "home away from home". We're happy you thoroughly enjoyed all of our amenities and we look forward to continuing to make your travels to the area comfortable each time you visit us. See you again soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We are vey light sleepers, and we were very well accommodated on the 3rd floor in a mini-suite behind the elevator. The front desk customer advocate was very helpful finding us a late night (8:45PM) Chinese take out restaurant just around the corner. Location was very convenient to the interstate. I would highly recommend this for a day or a week in Dupont. Breakfast made for a good start of the day without leaving the hotel.

Room Tip: Just ask, and if you have a special need they will most likely try to provide the type of room you n...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TexasTraveler75240

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We're happy we could accommodate your needs and that your time in our mini-suite at the hotel was restful.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

This was by far one of the most professional and accommodating hotels I have ever stayed at in the Washington area. Upon arrival the front desk Manager Eve greeted me with a big smile on her face, which to me tells me she enjoys her job and the company she represents. Everything from check in throughout my stay was very delightful. There is an indoor pool,hot tub and small exercise room that myself and my son were able to use which made it convenient for us to go run in the morning, work out and go swimming at night. The complimentary breakfast is by far better than going to Denny's in my opinion. Fresh fruit, eggs, sausage, bagels, cereal and even a Waffle Maker. The hotel staff and house keeping did a great job with keeping the premises and rooms clean and they always went above and beyond with the level of service provided. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the DuPont or JBLM area.

Room Tip: The hotel also offers laundry services which are on the 1st floor. If anything, the first floor has...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JAMF246
Liberty_Inn, General Manager at Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

We're very glad you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and thank you very much for the kind words regarding Eve and the rest of the staff at the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again!

Deborah Kerner

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dupont
Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont
FairBridge Inn & Suites Dupont
Home2 Suites by Hilton DuPont
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Dupont
Hilton Garden Inn Olympia
9 mi away
Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia

Been to Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont? Share your experiences!