“My Stay”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Dupont
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“My Stay”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I found that all the amenities one could want were included with my room. The service from the entire staff, from custodians up to the managers were second to none, especially from Front Desk Clerk Eve Robinson. The service provided by Eve and the entire staff made me feel like I was getting special treatment. I found that that was not the case, as my business partner stated that he received the same type of service and support. The Hotel was clean, quiet, and in an excellent location. I definitely recommend this hotel.

-Bryan

Room Tip: Book well in advance - the secret is out about this outstanding hotel.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Liberty_Inn, General Manager at Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Bryan,

We're glad the entire staff could provide you and your business partner with exceptional hospitality. It's all in a day's work for Eve and the staff but it's comments like yours that they truly appreciate and take to heart! Thank you for staying with us.

Deborah Kerner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Carnation, Washington
Reviewed 27 July 2014

What a pleasant stay. The staff is friendly and welcoming, cute garden as you walk up. Great little town within easy walking distance. There is a pool, but I didn't check it out.If you are thinking about staying in South Tacoma, don't. Take a few more exits south and stay at this gem.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Liberty_Inn, General Manager at Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear Anne,

Thank you for the lovely write-up on our hotel. We truly appreciate your comments and thank you for choosing us during your stay in the South Sound area.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This is 1st time I stay in this hotel by "Accidently".

I booked hotel "Hampton Inn & Suite DuPont" at noon time and received confirmation email from hotel. When I go Hampton Inn to check in at 7pm, they told me "There is no room for me because of Overbooked. They ask me to find another hotel and no any option.

I talked to their manager and the manager helped me to get a room at Liberty Inn.

Thanks God. This is a very good hotel. Very convenient location. Very Nice Front Desk Lady (Her name is Eva) and Very Clean and Comfortable Room.

I will absolutely come back and recommend to my friends.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Liberty_Inn, General Manager at Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Jenny,

We're glad we could help accommodate you during your trip to DuPont and Eve appreciates the nice compliments. Thank you for finding us by chance and hopefully we become your hotel of choice.

Spokane Valley, Washington
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We had a very nice stay at the Liberty Inn, the area is very nice and quite. The grand kids really enjoyed the swimming pool and spa. The staff is excellent, Jennifer was very nice. Eve is a sweetheart, she is amazing. She seemed to know about all the restaurants in the area and their menus. She has a wonderful smile and makes you feel like you are at home. I will stay here anytime I'm in the area. Everything you need is in walking distance, really enjoyed my stay. Tony O

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Liberty_Inn, General Manager at Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Tony,
Thank you for choosing the Liberty Inn during your recent trip to DuPont. We're happy the entire family had an enjoyable time and thank you for the staff compliments. We look forward to seeing you again.

Anderson, Indiana
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband & I stayed here in July while visiting our son at JBLM. Hotel and room was very clean and the staff was very nice. The breakfast is great, one of the best I have seen. Our room was on the 1st floor with the window right by the front entrance. I was worried it would be noisy but it was not! We never heard any car traffic at all! I would stay here again! Nice area and very safe. Can walk to restaurants that are near by.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Robin,

Thank you for your review of the Liberty Inn, we're glad you enjoyed our full breakfast and that you had a quiet and relaxing time while visiting your son. Safe travels.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We always enjoy staying at the Dupont Inn since my military/ JBLM visit days. Very clean, hospitable and good discounts. They cater to the military community. Close to JBLM, golf, shopping, restaurants, etc. Eve, the hostess, does a great job and nice to be remembered when I phone in.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Universal City, Texas
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Great staff, friendly accommodation and central to our work area. Great breakfast as well! Eve was most helpful for local cuisine. Only detriment, which is common to hotels, is the paisly bed covers (not very attractive).

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dupont
Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont
Ramada Olympia
#2 of 9 in Olympia
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,146 reviews
Hampton Inn & Suites Olympia Lacey

Been to Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont? Share your experiences!