“You will love it at the Cedars Inn! It is a perfect combo of everything and great prices!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cedars Inn Hotel

Cedars Inn Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in East Wenatchee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

Friendly staff, great pool, nice outside hot tub, low prices, clean nice rooms, and a wonderful view! My first choice for hotels in Wenatchee by far!! love it there! :) We have 4 kiddos and they loved it there also!

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank sweetthang1321

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

We had to move out of our place in one day. The staff at cedars inn was so friendly and help us out a lot. My husband myself and our 3 year old and 7 month old lived there for a month. I would recommend cedars to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank vic0912
Portland, Oregon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

I am amazed at horrible and rude the customer service is at Cedars Inn in East Wenatchee, WA. I attempted to book a reservation online and when editing it the website crashed, I assumed they were having problems so I moved on and found another hotel. The weekend of my scheduled trip I noticed I had an email confirming my reservation, so I called and talked to Cassandra and asked for it to be cancelled, and she refused to cancel my reservation even though I told her I had booked a hotel in a town closer to where I was needing to be and that I had never completed my reservation online, she told me I couldn’t cancel and that was that. So Monday I called and asked to talk to Eva Torres who I was told was unavailable, the person I did get to talk to was named Juan and I asked if he could help me with an issue I had over the weekend, he said yes. I told Juan the same story and he said at this time his computers were “DOWN” (hmm website crashes, their computers are down, I see a pattern here) but that as soon as they came up he would look it up and credit my account, this was Monday August 26th. Tuesday August 27th I get a call from Eva Torres stating the Juan has no authority to credit my account and that she can do nothing as I booked thru a 3rd party on their website. I informed her that I did not budget for this charge so it was going to impact me personally, she basically said “OH WELL”. End result was the charge going thru ended up causing over drafts on my bank account due to auto payments for utilities, no care or concern from her what so ever. It is my understanding that they were completely sold out for August 24th, the night of my reservation I tried to cancel, so the question comes up, isn’t that “double dipping”, they charge me and then they sell my room and get additional money. I hope that this never happens to another customer, this is just poor business practice on their part.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Michelle M

Travellers are raving about these East Wenatchee hotels

Tonasket, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

Convenient to shopping (Costco,bi-mart, Fred Meyers) for those of us that live out in the country three hrs away. Always clean and friendly and a real hot breakfast. Away from the noise and bustle of Wenatchee itself. Price has always been good.

Room Tip: Stay on the east side away from noise of the traffic lite.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Jan S
Sara Eva B, General Manager at Cedars Inn Hotel, responded to this review, 22 August 2013
Dear Jan S,
Thank you for taking your time to post a review about your stay here at the Cedars Inn, on Trip Advisor.
We also very much appreciate your room tip for future guests, that’s always very helpful to others.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to your return whenever you come through the area.
Kind regards,
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

First thing you need to know about me - I'm not a nit-picker and I'm easy to please.

The Cedars Inn Hotel is a decent place. For the most part, I would consider it an average place to stay for the price. There are some aspects that are very good and a few minor points that dip below average.

Okay, first the best parts! The staff seems friendly and helpful - no issues there at all. The swimming pool and hot tub are very nice. The beds are excellent - very comfortable!

The average.....the breakfast (maybe a tick below average), the decor, the rooms, the general "vibe and feel" of the establishment. You get the sense they could spend a few dollars on spiffing things up a bit. The room bathrooms are right out of the 80's. No big deal at all for me, but I think the ladies might like just a bit more.

Not so good.....I saw a lot of dirty carpet in the common areas as well as small amounts of garbage (papers, wrappers, etc) that probably should get picked up on a regular basis, but isn't.

Okay, so the bottom line for me is this: If you're the kind of traveler who's not fussy and picky (or a neat freak), then you'll be perfectly happy here. I felt the value, overall, was reasonable. If you have kids along for the ride, you will be pleased with the pool and hot tub.

I would stay here again, but I wouldn't go out of my way to do so.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank OneBadCowboy
Dear OneBadCowboy,
Thank you for your detailed review on Trip Advisor regarding your stay at the Cedars Inn, we appreciate your feedback.
Glad to hear that the staff was friendly and helpful, we certainly strive to excel in delivering exceptional customer service to all of our guests. As far as the rooms, we are currently in the process of upgrading our rooms. I did share your review with our maintenance department regarding the other issues.
Overall I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you would return back to the Cedars Inn. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Thank you and have a great day!
Dallas, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

We returned to Cedars Inn for another stay and we still got the same great service as we are use to there.
The breakfast was great and our room was very clean with no complaints.
There was a mix up with part of the reservation but the manager was very quick to get things changed and we couldn't have complained for the good service. We will continue to recommend this place to others. We were here to visit a sick relative, so was nice to have such a good experience.

Room Tip: Downstairs is good for disabled people such as myself because we can park right outside our door.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank bailee2012
Dear Bailee2012,
First of all, thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Cedars Inn, on Trip Advisor.
I am certainly happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and for your repeated business. I may also agree with you about breakfast, we do provide a wide variety of different choices (hot & cold) for our guests.
Thank you, we definitely appreciate the recommendation to your friends and family, and are very pleased that you had such a good experience with us.
Flagstaff, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

I stayed there 4 days and had a wonderful stay. The room was very clean and comfortable. I usually have trouble with beds but here it was very comfortable and I got good sleep. Being next to the highway I was worried about noise but the room was very quiet. The staff were friendly and very helpful. One thing I did like was the option of having service--sheets change, etc--which I think more hotels should offer. I also felt it was a good location and close to the developed walk along the Columbia River. I would recommend the hotel to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mickey M
Dear Mickey M,
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor regarding the Cedars Inn. Your comments sure put smiles on all of our faces. It definitely raises our spirits that we are in fact doing a wonderful job. We hope to see you again, on your next trip to the Valley. We appreciate and value your business!
Again, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Wenatchee
Comfort Inn Downtown Wenatchee
Motel 6 Wenatchee
Motel 6 Wenatchee
#10 of 16 in Wenatchee

Been to Cedars Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!