I stayed in the marina at Rosario for a family reunion. I can't say enough about Rosario. The minute we arrived we were reminded to catch the 4pm organ recital/slide show that gave the history of the Moran family and the development of Rosario Resort. I love history and architecture, so this information set the stage for a delightful two night stay.
Staying in the marina gave us full access to all the amenities at the resort. We particularly enjoyed an afternoon in the main pool. It sits on a cliff overlooking the bay; the glass walls and warm water temperature was perfect for a breezy day. There is an additional outdoor pool and a hot tub and vintage pool indoors at the spa. The grounds and setting are a must see while on Orcas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic waterfront resort located on Orcas Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Rosario Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosario Hotel Eastsound
- Rosario Island
- Rosario Resort Eastsound
- Rosario Resort Orcas Island
- Rosario Resort And Spa Orcas Island/Eastsound, Washington