If you don't trip over the cracks in the sidewalk or fall into the non-functioning, dried-up fountains, the scenery is beautiful. The resort as a whole is rundown and the grounds are not kept up. Since being there, I heard they have plans to fix it up, but unfortunately, they are charging room rates as if they have already pulled the weeds
growing out of the second floor wooden deck. We ate at Cascade Bay Grill a couple times and the food struggled. The ribs were tough and cold throughout and the clam chowder was even colder and incredibly bland. The service was nice and friendly, but couldn't make up for the fact that we could have purchased a more satisfying meal at the Chevron down the street. I definitely don't recommend dining there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic waterfront resort located on Orcas Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Rosario Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosario Hotel Eastsound
- Rosario Island
- Rosario Resort Eastsound
- Rosario Resort Orcas Island
- Rosario Resort And Spa Orcas Island/Eastsound, Washington