We stayed in the upper view level with small sitting area and fireplace. Nice decor and
view was magnificent. Kitchenette was a surprise. Bed was comfy, but quilt was pretty
heavy, so if you are a warm sleeper, you may need a lighter cover. Proximity to town is
good. Restaurant serves very good food...we ordered seafood and it was cooked to perfection.
Balcony was a nice place to sit out and view the bay...great mid week stay and a fun town
to explore. If you go to "happy hour" keep in mind it might be FULL as it was too busy and we
were turned away. Also: restaurant doesn't serve every night, so be aware that you may
have to go elsewhere for breakfast and dinner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The islands oldest family run 40 room hotel in the heart of Eastsound on Orcas Island. Three distinct styles of rooms from luxury to economy, all just steps from boutiques, galleries, and the restaurants. On site restaurant the New Leaf Cafe and Lounge features seafood and incredible cocktails with a water view. Banquet facilities and off site catering to help you mark the special occasions of your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Booking.com so you can book your Outlook Inn on Orcas Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outlook Inn On Orcas Island Hotel Eastsound
- Outlook Hotel Eastsound
- Outlook Inn Orcas Island
- Outlook Hotel On Orcas Island
- Outlook Inn On Orcas Island Eastsound, Washington