Outlook Inn on Orcas Island
West Beach Resort(Eastsound)(Great Value!)
US$252
Deer Harbor Inn(Deer Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$175
Orcas Hotel(Orcas)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$98
  • Restaurant
Lakedale Resort at Three Lakes(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$204
  • Free Internet
Edenwild Boutique Inn(Lopez Island)(Great Value!)
US$176
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
Pebble Cove Farm(Orcas Island)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbay view suiteleaf restauranteast wingorcas islandtowel warmerbayview suitegas fireplaceshared bathsunken living roomeast soundjacuzzi tubsitting areaperfect locationwithin walking distancelarge bathroommain buildingcomfortable bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I stayed here through a Living Social Deal. It was lovely, clean, comfortable, and quaint. The employees were incredibly friendly and helpful, and my breakfast at the New Leaf Cafe was delicious!

It's right downtown in Eastsound and on the waterfront. Beautiful and cozy.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The room was cozy and warm and the fireplace took the chill off during our off season visit. A small balcony with chairs to sit out in nicer weather with a perfect view of East Sound. Microwave, plates and utensils allowed for comfortable in room dining. The location on Main Street was a perfect home base for exploring the village of Eastsound.

Room Tip: The higher rooms have the best views of the Sound. We had room 56.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My husband and I love Orcas Island. We've stayed at the Outlook Inn twice - once in the Shared Bath Queen and then once in a Bay View Suite. Obviously, they were two different experiences (you get what you pay for) but both were good experiences. We love the location of this property, and the charm of the hotel. The stay in the Bay View Suite was amazing; the views from the balcony are incredible. After we returned home, we received a call from the hotel, informing us my husband had left his electronic razor. They shipped it back to our address for us (just added the postage cost to our bill). We are very appreciative for their help, and look forward to the next time we are lucky enough to stay at this property.

Room Tip: The Bay View Suites are fantastic. :)
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We love Orcas Island and chose the Outlook Inn because of a great deal through Living Social. The folks at the front desk were extraordinarily welcoming and helpful, which made us comfortable right away. The Inn is situated perfectly to allow you to walk to dining and shops, as well as to afford some gorgeous views! It was a lovely place for a quick winter getaway.

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was in the East Building. It was definitely showing some wear - especially in the tiny bathroom. It looked like a room you'd find at a Best Western. It was fine for us, but if you want something fancy you should ask for one of the rooms they have upgraded.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2014

My husband and I bought a Living Social Deal for this hotel. It was such an amazing deal that we couldn't pass it up. You can imagine our surprise when the Inn surpassed our hopes of a lovely getaway spot.

When we arrived on Orcas Island we were in the middle of a snow storm! We were told later that this is a rare occurrence. We had no idea how much snow we were going to get....ended up with 6"...it snowed both days we were there.

That being said, what a fabulous spot to get "stranded" in. The room was amazing. Awesome view, Comfortable bed...and did I mention either the HUGE Jacuzzi tub or the heated floors in the bathroom?

As delightful as the room was, I was blown away by the service. I have worked in the customer service industry for 30 years and I can happily say that this staff is on point. Though my heart went out to the gentleman...I never did get his name...who spent 2 days shoveling the snow from the many walk ways. He always had a smile on his face.

The restaurant was also quite lovely. Good food and lovely service.

I will make it a point to return to the hotel.

Room Tip: Spend the extra money and go for the Luxury Suites!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple