“Did Not Disappoint - More Than Expected!!”
Review of Eastsound Suites

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eastsound
Eastsound Suites
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Me and four other gal pals had the opportunity to visit Orcas Island for the first time. After reviewing various lodging choices and reading Trip Advisor reviews, I chose Eastsound Suites for our group and am I glad that I did. Often times, pictures are deceiving but I have to say that the pictures of these accommodations are spot on and perhaps do not do the property justice. The spaciousness of our suite (we had the 2 bedroom arrangement) was perfect for the five of us. We especially liked having two bathrooms. The living room area and kitchen were equally spacious. The kitchen was well stocked with everything we would need to cook or prepare meals; we women were on vacation so we did not do a lot of cooking but we did enjoy cocktails and appetizers out on the balcony that overlooked Main Street with spectacular views of the bay. The furnishings, decor and artwork were beautiful; we also made use of the two-sided fireplace on chilly evenings. We did not use the steam shower but that was definitely a nice extra as were the plush terry robes. The location is perfect and we walked to restaurants every evening. The bakery down below was a pleasant surprise and we enjoyed fresh-baked, delicious pastries and rolls each morning. Extras like books, VHS tapes, and games were a nice touch. Carrie was a pleasure to work with; answering all my questions and making recommendations for us to enjoy our first trip to the island. I would definitely stay at Eastsound Suites again and would encourage anyone considering this property to do the same!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 10 September 2012

My sister, daughter and I stayed here for two nights and were so in love! The bakery next door is the most wonderful thing to wake up to - the view and location are amazing, and the accomdations are so lovely! The steam shower was a big hit! We loved how modern and comfortable it was. Definitely the best place to stay!

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Dori Y
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Just got back from an amazing trip to Orcas Island with my 9 year old daughter. It had been years since I was on Orcas, where I had spent a lot of time in the past. I'd previously stayed at several different hotels/B&Bs. Eastsound Suites was by far the best place I have ever seen/stayed on the island. Our room was spacious with every amenity you could need. From the steam shower to the whirlpool tub, to the spacious kitchen/living room, bedroom and high ceilings, it was so comfortable and tastefully decorated. The view out the windows overlooking the Ocean was incredible to wake up to, and the central location to the stores and coffee shops was perfect. I couldn't imagine myself staying anywhere else my next trip. Absolutely perfect for family or couples....

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jon R
Reviewed 6 August 2012

My family of 4 stayed at here and it was a wonderful accomodation. Comfortable beds and linens, great kitchen. Lovely little deck to hang out on a drink coffee. Ocean view. Right in the heart of Eastsound.

Room Tip: The master bedroom windows open up to the noise of the main street but things really quiet down earl...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Anne M
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Love the location, love the amenities and the view is excellent. If you're looking for a great place for a couple or a weekend away with friends this is your place. You can reserve either a one bedroom or two bedroom to share with friends. We love bringing food with us to eat a nice dinner and enjoy the atmosphere.

Room Tip: Bring friends to share the place with you and save money.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Teamstrannon
Reviewed 17 July 2012

The suite was wonderful - very clean, well equipped kitchen, incredible attention to detail. It was located right in the center of town, beautifully furnished, many "extras" (books, videos, bathrobes, mints, tea/coffee), jacuzzi in bathroom, lots of dresser space and closet space. A bit pricey, but worth every penny.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LizCNJ
Reviewed 15 July 2012

My husband and I spent four nights at Eastsound Suites while on the island for a wedding in July. We loved it and highly recommend it. The furnishings are beautiful and comfortable. We felt at home as soon as we walked in. The location is excellent, right in the heart of downtown. There was some street noise during the day on Saturday and Sunday because the town is busy, but it was quiet at night. It's a large condo, well equipped for entertaining, and we were able to host a few friends over for cocktails one evening. Everyone was amazed at our find.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristen O
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eastsound
Outlook Inn on Orcas Island
#3 of 5 in Eastsound
Landmark Orcas Island
Landmark Orcas Island
#3 of 12 in Eastsound

Been to Eastsound Suites? Share your experiences!