We just got back from three nights there. We took our RV and stayed in the trailer sites. This is definitely a family location, with lots of children playing games and riding bikes around. Although busy it was not full. The staff we very helpful and accommodating. The little store is nice and reasonably stocked. Even thought they didn't have two things we looked for, the staff provided both to us out of their personal supplies. Above and beyond in my book. Thank you! The only reason this is not five stars is the hit tub. We bought passes to use, inexpensive, but the tub was closed for maintenance the whole time. Not really their fault if it was broken, but they should have told us when we bought the pass. They did remove e charge from our tab when I checked out. I will happily stay there again the next time I get a chance to travel to Orcas Island!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront and ocean view cottages on a prime walk-out sand/pebble beach. We face due west for spectacular sunsets. 5 minutes from Eastsound. An amazing family vacation destination in the summer; a romantic retreat in the winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your West Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Beach Hotel Eastsound
- West Beach Eastsound
- West Beach Resort Orcas Island/Eastsound, Washington