This was our second stay at West Beach. We are not sure how you could beat this location. We had a two bedroom cabin within 20 feet of the beach facing west. The cabins have full kitchens with bath and shower. They have added wifi for those that must stay online (okay that includes us sometimes). We sat and watched the tide ebb and flow and the sunset everyday we were there. We also explored the island. We grilled on the porch and built a campfire on the beach. We also rented a canoe to explore the bay. While you are limited to staying inside some boundaries with the canoe, we saw many purple starfish just below the surface. A great family place. Sometimes not a quiet place depending on the number of small children. Love it here though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront and ocean view cottages on a prime walk-out sand/pebble beach. We face due west for spectacular sunsets. 5 minutes from Eastsound. An amazing family vacation destination in the summer; a romantic retreat in the winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your West Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Beach Hotel Eastsound
- West Beach Eastsound
- West Beach Resort Orcas Island/Eastsound, Washington