Our Cabin #9 was spotless. We had our own fire pit overlooking the beach. Seals cruised back and forth about 50 yards from shore. We had planned on only staying one night but the sunset and fire on the beach was too awesome to pass another night.
The cabin had a microwave,refrigerator,coffee maker, stove and toaster. Stop at the IGA in Eastsound for breakfast items and enjoy the morning on the porch overlooking the Pacific.
The $199 was a little steep for the accommodation but the view was worth it. I will be back.
We went whale watching with http://www.outerislandx.com/WhaleWatching.php and these people love what they do. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront and ocean view cottages on a prime walk-out sand/pebble beach. We face due west for spectacular sunsets. 5 minutes from Eastsound. An amazing family vacation destination in the summer; a romantic retreat in the winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your West Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Beach Hotel Eastsound
- West Beach Eastsound
- West Beach Resort Orcas Island/Eastsound, Washington