We had the #5 tent/cabin for two nights and couldn't have been more pleased. I recommend requesting #5 because it is by itself unless tent campers are next door. It is just a little far from the bathhouse. That may also be the reason why we didn't have any tents next to us. There was a port-a-potty close by if needed in the middle of the night.
The showers were $.25 per 1.5 minute. I had never had to pay for a campground shower so that was new to me. The good thing was that the water was nice and warm the entire time.
One bundle of wood is provided. After that, you buy your own. Each night around 9:15, the resort lights a bonfire by the pier which is nice.
The resort has a wide selection of ice cream and other amenities in their resort store. The office staff couldn't be friendlier!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront and ocean view cottages on a prime walk-out sand/pebble beach. We face due west for spectacular sunsets. 5 minutes from Eastsound. An amazing family vacation destination in the summer; a romantic retreat in the winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your West Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Beach Hotel Eastsound
- West Beach Eastsound
- West Beach Resort Orcas Island/Eastsound, Washington