“great soup and sandwich spot”

Teezer's Cookies Etc
Ranked #5 of 5 Dessert in Eastsound
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Enjoyed a great cup of soup and sandwich on a cold day. Service was excellent and they have a nice selection of loose leaf teas

Reviewed 14 July 2013

This little gem is part in the heart of the main village of Eastsound. I have been going there since it opened and it is pretty much a daily stop for myself as well as most of the people I know. I am not a coffee drinker, which is what most people get who come in, but their tea and baked goods are superb. My son loves their root beer shakes. My all time favorite is their berry shake when I want a real treat. I read a the other comments and wanted to say something the two who said something negative. First, they close at 4 so if you come in at 4 and the bakery case seems slim that is because they planned the day well and they don't carry over their "fresh" baked goods to the next day. Also, the owners are very sweet people and when they are busy they are indeed quiet even to "regulars." They focus on doing a good job on their product and getting people through the line so they do not have to wait long. This is a Mom and Pop place and the gentleman at the front, Mark, is usually taking orders, collecting money, baking fresh treats, and explaining what things are to newcomers. Caroline is busy making the myriad of cold, hot and frozen drinks ... a large selection that most other places here do not offer.

Now, is there a con in my book? Yes, during the summer when tourist season is in full swing the line is sometimes out the door and seating is limited. Since I have a limited coffee break I will run to the grocery store to get my tea on those days but their selection is limited in comparison and now you have to get tour tea and go through the line with the shoppers to pay.

1  Thank TomTillman
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I love Teezers because they offer consistency in their products as well as a sweet home-town feel. I could sit for hours and enjoy their coffee and treats in the best location in town!

Reviewed 17 May 2013

We first went at about 4pm on Weds and found them to be out of pretty much everything. We went back at 8am on Thurs and had our pick. Their scones are amazing. Nice and friendly people.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Good coffee, tea and hot chocolate drinks. Freshly baked goodies every day. A great place to meet-up with friends .