We ended up spending one night here after a planned stay at a vacation rental came apart at the last minute. ABVI was reasonable ($63.00-Night) but you do get what you pay for. Now for the pros and cons...
1. Room was clean but dated. Worn furniture.
2. Bed was surprisingly comfortable but don't look underneath (Yuk!!)
3. Free WIFI worked good.
1. Location. Not a good area.
2. Shady characters in the parking lot. Was nervous parking my rental car there.
3. Elevator had a urine smell
4. No breakfast. Just watered down coffee with powdered creamer
5. Dated hallways (At least they're indoor)
6. Only 2 pillows, not comfortable ones either.
Value aways comes a a cost. We were grateful they had a room for us but agreed we could ony do this for one nght. If you have no expectations and just ne a place to sleep, this is your place. If not, don't stay here. Next day we found other lodging.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn-Edmonds/Seattle North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.