“SUPERBLY DELICIOUS!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Demetri's Woodstone Taverna

Demetri's Woodstone Taverna
Reserve with OpenTable
Demetri's Woodstone Taverna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 129 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: Mediterranean, American, Bar, Spanish
Good for: Child-friendly, View, Bar Scene, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Milton Freewater, Oregon
“SUPERBLY DELICIOUS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

I had the chicken lettuce wrap! The tzatziki sauce, with the cucumber was the perfect touch! The artichoke dip was accompanied by fresh made crackers and the most wonderfully flavored fresh bread! The portions are designed to order multiple items, so each portion is just a few bites, which is great for the small appetite. the service was outstanding and the outdoor seating, although next to the train tracks, with passing trains, was really nice. I would recommend it to anyone looking to get away from the usual burger and fries. Especially vegetarians!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Newtown
“Excellent food with a great view!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I took a family of four to dinner. It was a Sunday night and they were crowded and we had no reservation, but we were seated shortly. I had the salmon, my daughter had the halibut and my son had the burger. All rave reviews. Comfortable, nice, friendly, and good eats. Don't walk on by! If I actually lived in Edmonds, I would become a "regular"!

• Visited July 2014
Billings, Montana
“Great food and view.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stopped in for drinks and appetizers. We were not disappointed. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. We just ordered appetizers and they were great. Extensive menu for both appetizers and entrees. The staff was friendly and efficient. Also, the view is wonderful looking out at the sound.

• Visited June 2014
Kingston, WA
“Demetri's by the Ferry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

My wife and I came over from Kingston on the Ferry to have Breakfast with our Daughter and Son-in-Law. The service was excellent as were the "Brunch" menu options. My Daughter and i had the Special Demetri's Crab and Artichoke omelet, my wife had the Eggs Benedict and Our Son-in-Law had the Steak and Eggs. We all though that the dishes were very good and expertly prepared. We will definitely walk on to the Ferry again for this treat..

• Visited June 2014
Bucharest, Romania
“Nice seafront restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Very nice food and atmosphere. Don't miss the gazpacho and the apple combo with icecream. View os lovely, especially on sunset. Worth visiting, worth coming again.