“Great Breakfasts”

Rusty Pelican Cafe
Ranked #14 of 129 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle, Wa.
“Great Breakfasts”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Weekends its pretty busy so plan accordingly. Breakfasts are big and taste really good. Last time I had the chicken Fried steak with eggs and it was a lot of food. Very tasty. I have tried numerous breakfast options here and all have been good.

Visited June 2014

Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee
“Lovely cafe”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

While on a recent trip to visit family we stopped here for lunch. I got the Greek chicken gyro and it was one of the best meals of my trip. It came with fruit and a salad and was much more than I could eat. The service was great and it's a cute small town place. I'll definitely be back on my next visit to town. Next time I'm saving room for one of their desserts!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank hoosiergirl07
Kennewick, Washington
“Very pleasant atmosphere and delightful food offerings.”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We had a pretty nice eggs Benedict with spinach and dungeness crab. The hollandaise sauce was good, but not exceptional. I would definitely return though. Nice bunch of options and drinks available. Convenient.

• Visited May 2014
Bellevue ,WA
“Looking for a great breakfast? You'll find it at Rusty Pelican!”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

As a tea drinker, this restaurant made its first point with me, by bringing two tea bags with my pot of hot water; highly unusual, and much appreciated. The atmosphere was energetic, with happy diners, and smooth staff moving between tables. The menu was broad enough, with old favorites and newer recipes as well. Our waitress was efficient, friendly, and served our food hot from the kitchen. We were there at lunch time, but most people seemed to be having breakfast, so why not? We were well rewarded; this was one of the best breakfasts I've had in the Puget Sound area in years. Well worth the drive to Edmonds, so put the Rusty Pelican on your "to do" list of restaurants.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank reseabee
Seattle, Washington
“Average Breakfast Cafe”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

The Rusty Pelican Cafe, is average. It's not bad at all, but it isn't great. They have a large breakfast menu, with many choices and substitutes. Overall its just average.

Visited December 2013