“A real gem”

Ranked #6 of 136 Restaurants in Edmonds
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is an incredible place, a "foodie" delight. It's all about cheese, so obviously you have to like that to go into it in the first place. In addition to selling various cheeses, it has a small restaurant with sandwiches and cheese platters as well as soups and salads. I have tried several sandwiches and they are all wonderful, accompanied by popcorn on the side. Attention to detail is incredible - the breads used for the sandwiches are first-rate. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. All in all, a perfect place to eat a casual meal - if you like cheese.:)

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Anytime I come to Edmonds to visit this is a must stop for me when I come to visit family there. They now service food and the menu and service is great. It's a small place and it gets packed fast.. but the food is wonderful. The meats and cheeses are great and they are so helpful with the cheeses and take their time with you to explain the cheeses and how they are made and where they come from as well as what they go with. We had lunch here and the French onion grilled cheese was wonderful! If you are in downtown Edmonds, you must try this for lunch if nothing else stop in to see what cheeses they have. Love this place.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

we ordered the tomato soup with half a sand (turkey/cheese/ruben), a slice of caramalized onion/cheese pie served with some mixed greens and a vinaigrette. My husband loved his sandwich and shared some of the soup with me (the smoked paparika added an interesting touch). My pie was outstanding but wished that the slice could have been more generous in size and the vinaigrette on the greens was a bit sour for my taste.
Having said that we feel that we will absolutely come back to explore more items on the pretty extensive and delectable sounding menu.
this is a very nice and comfortabel nice little place that does also offer pretty outside seating during the summer. In the store you can find many cheeses and deli items, including some frozen pasta dishes that sound fabulous.
We paid $8 for the soup/sand and $9 for the pie; my husband also had a bag of popcorn included with his lunch.
We saw a table tent card about their 'happy hour' - Mon - Fri - 4 (or is it 3? can't remember) - 6PM with a wonderful sounding selection of appetizers, reduced wine and beer prices. Something else we intend to take advantage of.
Free street parking is usually available.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

We have eaten here many times and loved it! A great place for lunch. The menu is awesome and the food is really great. The staff is friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is relaxed but still upbeat and fun. The cheeses are amazing and they many specialty items. This is a cheese shop and also a restaurant. They have a nice wine and beer selection too.

2  Thank Dogsbythesea
Reviewed 8 September 2013

i come here when I want a quick bite of some good cheese and cured meats. The food is delicious. There is nothing like a half grilled cheese with a cup of their smoked tomato soup on a rainy day.