“Exceptional Sandwiches”

Ranked #5 of 129 Restaurants in Edmonds
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Soups, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Edmonds, Washington
“Exceptional Sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We live a few blocks from The Cheesemonger's Table, but and never eaten there until last month. I was in the mood for a sandwich so I checked out their menu online and decided to try them. I was VERY pleased with my decision!! Fresh yummy bread, exceptional cheese, healthy high-quality meats, fresh vegetables, superb flavor combinations, and fully customizable- these are WONDERFUL sandwiches! My favorite is the Gourmet! The employees are friendly and helpful in decision making, too. The truffle popcorn is a light and airy side and their giant cookies are delicious. The Black & Bleu cake is SO GOOD if you are looking for a chocolatey indulgent treat. I HIGHLY recommend you check out The Cheesemonger's Table when you want a stellar sandwich in Edmonds, WA!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank RLKukes

Edmonds, Washington
“A real gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is an incredible place, a "foodie" delight. It's all about cheese, so obviously you have to like that to go into it in the first place. In addition to selling various cheeses, it has a small restaurant with sandwiches and cheese platters as well as soups and salads. I have tried several sandwiches and they are all wonderful, accompanied by popcorn on the side. Attention to detail is incredible - the breads used for the sandwiches are first-rate. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. All in all, a perfect place to eat a casual meal - if you like cheese.:)

Visited February 2014
Rocky River, Ohio USA
“Great Place if you Love Cheese!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Anytime I come to Edmonds to visit this is a must stop for me when I come to visit family there. They now service food and the menu and service is great. It's a small place and it gets packed fast.. but the food is wonderful. The meats and cheeses are great and they are so helpful with the cheeses and take their time with you to explain the cheeses and how they are made and where they come from as well as what they go with. We had lunch here and the French onion grilled cheese was wonderful! If you are in downtown Edmonds, you must try this for lunch if nothing else stop in to see what cheeses they have. Love this place.

• Visited February 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Cheese heaven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

we ordered the tomato soup with half a sand (turkey/cheese/ruben), a slice of caramalized onion/cheese pie served with some mixed greens and a vinaigrette. My husband loved his sandwich and shared some of the soup with me (the smoked paparika added an interesting touch). My pie was outstanding but wished that the slice could have been more generous in size and the vinaigrette on the greens was a bit sour for my taste.
Having said that we feel that we will absolutely come back to explore more items on the pretty extensive and delectable sounding menu.
this is a very nice and comfortabel nice little place that does also offer pretty outside seating during the summer. In the store you can find many cheeses and deli items, including some frozen pasta dishes that sound fabulous.
We paid $8 for the soup/sand and $9 for the pie; my husband also had a bag of popcorn included with his lunch.
We saw a table tent card about their 'happy hour' - Mon - Fri - 4 (or is it 3? can't remember) - 6PM with a wonderful sounding selection of appetizers, reduced wine and beer prices. Something else we intend to take advantage of.
Free street parking is usually available.

• Visited February 2014
Seattle, Washington
“The Grilled Cheese is to DIE for!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

We have eaten here many times and loved it! A great place for lunch. The menu is awesome and the food is really great. The staff is friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is relaxed but still upbeat and fun. The cheeses are amazing and they many specialty items. This is a cheese shop and also a restaurant. They have a nice wine and beer selection too.

• Visited December 2013