“Not overly impressed”

Red Horse Drive-In
Ranked #12 of 109 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I was not overly impressed with the food. I would have been better off eating at McDonalds. The atmosphere and decor is unique. The food not so. A hamburger on a hoagie roll? I just ordered a cheeseburger with avocado. Would not recommend this place.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Want a great meal in Ellensburg? Stop at the Red horse. Always good food and friendly staff in a great classic environment. They are always updating and adding more and more memorabilia to feast your eyes on.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Cute diner with a lot of memorabilia. Went for lunch, the place was recommended the first time I was in town here. Finally had the chance to make it over. Staff was friendly. Food was good. It was what I expected from a place like this. Nothing fancy, burgers and sandwiches. Large menu with many different choices.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

This out of the way diner was recommended to me on a road trip along I-90 through Washington State. It's just off I-90 at exit 106 (about a mile along University Way) and it was well worth the stop for lunch.

A diner that is decorated with old-style automotive signs, etc did not feel tacky. Booth, table and counter seating and a friendly staff. Milkshakes were excellent. We had a Panhead Burger (swiss cheese and mushroom) and a T-Bird Chicken Sandwich which was grilled. Both served with steak fries. Fresh buns, well cooked meat , great taste.

This will definitely be a stop that I make again.

Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

I love this place! The service was just great. They have cold Beer! It's great family atmosphere. Football TVs. Food was great. Steak fries are awesome!