“Wonderful Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The food is delicious! I would highly recommend the spicy sausage linguine. It is a little spicy but so good. The amount of food is unbelievably large so be prepared for leftovers. The waitress was helpful in picking a wine that went with my meal. The is every few tables inside, but they do take reservations. In the warmer months, there is outdoor seating available. The restaurant is located in downtown Ellensburg. It is right across the street from the Iron Horse Brewery tasting room. If you like good beer, I would highly recommend crossing the street for a drink.

1  Thank wine-o_87

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stopped by with my daughter & two grand babies. We had a lovely dinner, with plenty to share. The owner is present & fantastic, doted on the kids. What a surprise to find such an authentic Italian restaurant in Ellensburg!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Morellis is a great restaurant with food cooked from scratch, the old-fashioned way. With one exception, over the past 5 years I have always had great service there. If you have any problems, just ask for Mr Morelli. He is always there. Just visited in Sept, 2013 and had an exceptional meal.

1  Thank maddydakinson
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We always hit Morelli's when we got to Ellensburg. Superb Italian food, but be prepared to be hungry, or at least plan on a take-out box when you're done! Family owned business and just the nicest people you'll find.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

There is no other word to describe our dinner at Morellis. We have friends that eat there all the time. They suggested we try it. Its a sweet little italian cafe, tucked inside a downtown building. We parked close by. The smell of spicy pasta and red peppers and onion's filled the air as we walked up the sidewalk. Oh MY!! it is the cutest place. The place was busy, but the darling waitress found us a table. In the front window no less!! I was very impressed. My boyfriend had the spaghetti with meat balls. I had a taste of the meatballs and ended up eating most if them. I loved the veal. Its was a nice evening. The price was fair. and The gelato was yummie. I will be back. I can not understand some of the reviews. Did you go to the same place we did? My experience was a 4 star. ★★★★

2  Thank Kelcy M