“Must Go in Ellensburg!”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2014

If you want quality food and excellent service, this is the place to go. The service was the best service I had in awhile. Staff was very friendly and helpful, knew the menu and were very attentive. Big portions for a good price!! If I live here this would be my main go to restaurant!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

This is a very nice full service restaurant, The staff was excellent, The food was great lots of choices, they made a mistake on order and fixed it with all new in 5 min. We sat outsde in patio, inside also available. Loved the homemade lemon dressing (also for sale to go).

1  Thank tdriver420
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I enjoyed everything about this restaraunt! The atmosphere, the food, and the wait staff! I would highly recommend it to anyone coming here looking for a great place to eat. I will definitely go there again when I visit Ellensburg again!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We were just driving around looking for a dinner place, without high expectations. The Pasta Co was an obvious choice; independent (we avoid chain restaurants), funky decor, busy. We were not disappointed!
The service was fast and friendly, the food had wonderful deep flavors, and we left full and happy. Sometime we would like to go back and try the desserts, which looked excellent as well.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I ate here based on reviews from here and was not disappointed. The staff was friendly and efficient. My food came reasonably quickly and was hot and delicious. My pasta had a lot of meat and sauce with it. I got a lot of food for a decent price.

I ate indoors since it was cold and windy outside. The atmosphere was quiet and pleasant.